• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Do You Want to See Fixed?

If the 3DS could support more memory (why wouldn't it be?), then a few added content would be nice such as mini-games and a few optional dungeons that would reward you for completing them (unlike the ice arrows in the original). Speaking of ice arrows, it would also be nice if the ice arrows could be a little more useful this time around.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Like most people here already said, I don't want them to change the game completely. They should keep the general graphical style but with some improvements (more detail, better polygons, more trees/caverns/rivers/hills etc. in Hyrule Field). The 3DS probably suppoprts more memory than the N64, so a bit more story explanation and some bonus content would be really nice (more cutscenes etc). Also I'd like to see a Light Temple instead of just being given the medallion. They should make it so that if you pull out the MS, you first have to beat the Light Temple before you're able to go to the overworld again. Also, make the Ice Cavern a real dungeon and after beating it, Zora's Domain will unfreeze and you get to know about Jabu-Jabu's whereabouts (I think that's a major plothole that should be fixed - I mean there is so much story telling and interaction with the Great Deku Tree and Darunia - and when they got to Jabu-Jabu, they ran out of memory or what?).
IMO they should not make the Water Temple easier. Just make it easier to switch boots, and maybe replace them with a Zora Suit or something that lets you swim like Zora Link in MM (I liked that a lot more than the "clumsy" iron bots). Instead of making the Water Temple easier they should make the other dungeons a bit harder and less linear (especially the Fire Temple). Generally have more enemies along the way, like in LttP (esp. in Hyrule Field).

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
It would be nice to see them make it more action oriented the puzzles where great already, but finding that I flew threw the game, most of the time with out getting hit, maybe a difficulty setting would be nice to see for the hardcore fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom