• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do you want to have written on your Tombstone?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Nope, not a joke thread. Very often you see text written on Tombstones like: In loving memory of [insert name]. And you also see bible quotes or whatever. But what would YOU like to have written on your Tombstone? Or you rather not have a Tombstone?
Personally I don't care about a Tombstone. It's a lot of money and a waste of it as well. If there has to be something written on my Tombstone I just want it to be a quote like Game Over . And no, I'm not joking

I've not actually thought about it. I'll probably get cremated and scattered somewhere and not have a tombstone.

If I could have a tombestone and cost be damned I would really like something light hearted. I wouldn't want my funeral to be depressing either.

So I'd have a Kirby song or something jolly during the service and on my tombstone maybe "died trying to live forever".

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I hope to live long enough to live forever. So long enough for the technology to arrive to make me immortal. Therefore I hope I don't have to die. Still this is not necessarily going to be the way things turn out so I am going to change my name to Arnold just in case death is on the cards and then have it in my will that the words 'I won't be back' should be written on my tombstone.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
Well, I guess a tombstone would not be the best choice after all. Instead, I would like my body parts scattered throughout in different mansions, guarded by undead friends of mine, waiting to be reunited during my resurrection.

If I were to have writing on a tombstone though, I would choose, something like:

Here lies (my real name)
(my date of birth) - (my date of death)
"
I don't wanna go! Please! Please! I don't wanna go! I don't wanna go!... Sorry."

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
"Production of the E110 Corolla started in May 1995. The design of the car was slightly altered throughout but retained a look similar to that of the E100. In 1998, for the first time, some non-Japanese Corollas received the new 1ZZ-FE engine. The new engine was the first in a Toyota to have an aluminum engine block and aluminum cylinder heads, which made this generation lighter than the E100 Corolla. The model range began to change as Toyota decided styling differences would improve sales in different markets. This generation was delayed in North America until mid-1997 (US 1998 model year), where it had unique front and rear styling. Europe and Australasia received versions of their own as well. In Pakistan, this model was halted in November 1998, while production was closed in March 2002."

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I’d rather be cremated so that my loved ones could have things made with my ashes if they wanted to.

I have a beautiful ring made with my beloved kitty’s ashes and I haven’t taken it off since the moment I got it in 2017 (Ashes Into Glass in the UK).

I’ve heard there’s ways to like, use your ashes to plant a tree so that’s a really nice idea too.

here’s my pretty ring for reference! :)

0BC36E7C-23B9-4E89-8940-C83625F38128.jpeg

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
I’d rather be cremated so that my loved ones could have things made with my ashes if they wanted to.

I have a beautiful ring made with my beloved kitty’s ashes and I haven’t taken it off since the moment I got it in 2017 (Ashes Into Glass in the UK).

I’ve heard there’s ways to like, use your ashes to plant a tree so that’s a really nice idea too.

here’s my pretty ring for reference! :)

View attachment 70638
I would also prefer cremation, but I had to make the joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom