• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up?

Ganondork

goo
I'd really love to be an author above all else. Making it big is extremely unlikely, though, so I doubt I can really depend on that for my source of income. About two years ago, I fell in love with writing, and I've been doing it ever since. I'm not as good as other writers on this site, nor elsewhere, but I'm confident that I'll improve over time. I'd like to think that I could depend on my writing, but I don't really see that happening.

I'd also like to gain a source of income from this site, though I also don't expect this to be my main source of income. I'd just enjoy being paid for my passion. I plan to add more sites to Aether Muse Network, but for the time being, I'm adding content to this site, and this site only. I already have a decent following on Twitter and Facebook, and the views are coming along, but not enough for there to really be money involved just yet.

I've also come to realize that my love of history, philosophy, and linguistics could take me places, though not many. I could teach these various things, but I don't think I'd like to be a teacher. I believe that these will just end up being hobbies, though I wouldn't complain if they ended up being hand-in-hand with my love of writing. I would actually love to write books on history, linguistics, and philosophy.

I dream big, but if I want to get what I want in life, then I'm going to have to work for it.

I'm already grown up, and already working towards it, but anyway - a job in the military. Preferably infantry (less studying needed, I hate studying).

Omniscient Link

Deity of Courage
I aspire to become a successful entertainer or sportswear model role model for people younger than me, and since that I am already grown-up, I better focus on reaching those aspirations of mine before I grow old, in which, now I have less than ten years to do so.

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
Since I was little I had always wanted to be Infantry in the Army like my Grandpa. I also wanted to try for Airborne and see if I could make a combat drop where my Great Grandpa didn't. Recently I have learned that I will be unable to join the military. After much thought I've decided I want to be a cop. As far as I know, none of my close family has taken this occupation, and it seems like an interesting career with many opportunities and jobs within it.

My only fear is that my hearing problem will keep me from the job. If it does, then in that case I will pursue my dream job. Being a video game designer.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I aspire to be (as I call it) the "next Joss Whedon". The god of the television industry, he is, and I hope to be like him. For those who don't know him, he was the creator of great shows such as Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Firefly, Angel, and others. He has also taken part in the creation of works such as Toy Story, Dr.Horrible, Cabin in the Woods, and the Avengers. Hopefully, I can one day be a film/tv producer/writer/director as he is today. ((I even have a poster of him in my room))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom