• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up?

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
Trust me, I'm 23, and I wish I could be a kid again! D:

Being an adult is overrated. I mean, you have to work! And pay taxes! It's horrible!

I ahve a few options. Of course, I'm going to be an artist, and an author(Twice Forgotten SUCKS for now, I'm working on editing what I have to make it better)), and a Thespian in general. But since I feel like people shouldn't have to pay for this stuff, if I end up being most famous for my art, then I'll give free works as I do now along with selling some(just randomly selecting pieces to donate to small corporations and stuff)and share my music everywhere. Who wouldn't want a famous singer preforming live at their cafe on a whim?

In all seriousness, I want to be in animal rehab. I know very well that the wilderness is the wilderness, but often it's human mistakes or misunderstandings that can mortally wound an animal or take their mother, leaving them with nothing, to die in the wilderness. I feel that, if humans get countless chances when injured, so should animals.

As an actress, I want to work with Tatl :D Direct a few movies, maybe design a video game or two...? I want to be a person known for may talents.

octorok74

TETTAC
I've thought about this a lot actual. I think I have it narrowed down too. I want to be a museum guy. One of those historians that walks around the museum telling people about stuff and possibly giving tours. I want to see people's faces when they learn something new or interesting. It would make me quite happy.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I don't have a very good idea but here's a list in the order of what I think I would most like to be at the moment:

Music Composer / Performer (including being the lead singer in a band, composing movie music, or being all my own thing)
Artist (including just about all visual art but probably manga / anime)
Author (including normal books, comic books, and manga)
Video Game Designer
Engineer
Scientist (most likely something with physics)
Mathematician
Actor
something with computers

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
or some kind of cook.

walter-white-large.jpg

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Definitely a touring/recording musician. This is actually what I've wanted to be since I was like 3-ish, so I've always been really confident in my answer when people ask me this question.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Well, I'm technically "grown-up" since I am 23. But I still have dreams of what I want to be. I have a job, two jobs actually, currently that I know that I don't want to keep doing forever but I keep them that way I'll have a source of income.

What I really want to be is a writer. I want to write stories, fantasy stores preferably, and be able to share them with others. I would like to get my stories published and be able to see them sold in stores in places. I don't really care for the money though (although money IS a nice perk), I just want to be able to share my stories with people and entertain them. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom