• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do you want to be when you grow older?

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Right now, I dunno... when I was younger, I wanted to be a Lawyer, but I don't think I'm, able to stand school anymore

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
When I grow up, I wanna be famous, I wanna be a star, I wanna be in movies. When I grow up, I wanna see the world, drive nice cars, I wanna have groupies.
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

But seriously, I might see about becoming a teacher. Or something else to do with Geography or German (Sorry Smitie).

Claire

The Geekette
When I grow up, I wanna be famous, I wanna be a star, I wanna be in movies. When I grow up, I wanna see the world, drive nice cars, I wanna have groupies.

But seriously, I might see about becoming a teacher. Or something else to do with Geography or German (Sorry Smitie).

Wow, I see... I can't believe someone actually put that down. o_O
Anyhow, I stated prior that I was thinking of a degree in Information Systems Technology (and while I do not have any idea what career path I'd want for sure from getting this degree, since I am not fully aware of all my options) and so far, that is my main goal. I'd eventually want to become...

network-administrator.jpg

A Network Administrator! :D
I know, sounds special, because it totally is. They are responsible for computer networks (including computer hardware and software).

I have a lot of ideas.
- An architect
- an engineer
- Something with computer graphics
- I am really interested in astrology and stuff like that
- Game designer (sounds stupid and childish, but it could be really fun!) :P

Several things... all of them are things I want to do, and I'll probably try to pull all of them off before I die. :xd:

Fantasy/scifi writer, manga/comic writer, anime/cartoon writer, video game designer.

Stella3000

Starlight

NO way! I was gonna say that! lol jk

Hm, well there are a lot of things I want to do with my life. I don't know if I will be able to do any of them though. I guess you could say I have a huge lack of self confidence.

Okay, #1: I've want more than anything to be a settle down with someone and become a mom. I know that sounds lame to a lot of people, but there it is. Oh, and yes it is a real job.

In the mean time though to pay the bills here is the list of things that I hope to get into. At least one of them will hopefully work out...

I want to get into cosmetology and be hairstylist. I plan to get into a hair school after I finish my high school education next summer.

Next, an artist is something that I have always wanted to be. However, I have never had the chance to take any art lessons. I don't know if I will ever have the chance to take lessons, or if I will be good enough to: a. work in some kind of anime/manga comic company, or b. sell my own stuff.

Writing books and stuff would be cool as well. I don't think that will ever work out, though.

Lastly, if I thought that I could actually get through the schooling required, and if I thought I'd actually be any good at it (not likely) I'd also want to be a physiologist.

I know, I might as well be wanting to become the next American Idol.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Okay, #1: I've want more than anything to be a settle down with someone and become a mom. I know that sounds lame to a lot of people, but there it is. Oh, and yes it is a real job.

:clap: That is totally a real job. Several of my friends have become parents recently, and my goodness, that is definitely a full time job! And I think it would definitely be a very rewarding one. Kudos! :)

Stella3000

Starlight
Cool! Someone shares my point of view. =D Thanks DM.

Yeah I believe it would be very rewarding too. You'd get to bring a new life into the world, and help it become a shining star. I mean, what more could you ask for?

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I want to be an explorerer aswell as scientist. I see myself in the dephts of the amazonas looking for species of toads that have not yet been discovered. I haven´t decided yet what I will propose the names of the species should be, but I have one in mind!

When i grow older I want to be a video game designer. It may sound tough but it might be a lot of fun. Ive already started a Zelda game, heavens light. I got the whole story planned out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom