• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do you want to be when you grow older?

Len

Zelda On Paper
i whant to be a game developer, yeah, making games its awesome, (but most be a member of the nintendo company), or a 3-d animator, making movies in 3-D for the best ones!

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
Well, i already have my fulltime job as Operator now. I want to be team leader like my previous job, it was closed after the recession hit it.
In the past i had a dream to be a Vet. I apply for the school, after a talk with them i didn't want it anymore. The reason is just simple, in our country are enough vets. there is only a change for 10% or something, very very low. I don't go to school for that 10%... I wanted my money right now and a full time job, I applied for food companies. I worked there for 4 months, the boss asked me to be a new Machine operator. I did it, still later he asked me again for Team Leader. Was a good job for money. :P When they are closed i stay as Operator now. Im hoping i will be team leader in the future back again.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I don't really have a clue. :lol:

I want to apply at GameStop and get a job there, I'd love to work around video games and that sort of stuff.

But it would be nice if I could become a famous Author one day.

I want to either get a job a head cook at a big name restraunt, or I want to be a police officer, I have no idea why I want either of these jobs, I just do.

P

PixelSmile

I wouldn't mind being a doctor, as in the GP side of things, Its either that or a childline worker.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Well since I'm only 11 I'm not sure what I would become,but I hope to be a video game designer because there like my favorite thing ever or an architech however you spell it because I like designs and I used to make all these awsome cool towers and castles with my wooden blocks or even a simple artist. So something around there. Maybe an author because writing is like my favorite subject at school.

G

Goron Guru

Graphic novelist. Hands down. I am going to become graphic novelist. My sole wish is to bring my stories to the world and give them life.

Austin

Austin
I've wanted to study Computer Science ever since I was 15! :P Luckily, for me, that is what I'm doing, sort of. I'm studying Computer Science, but also Mathematics. I decided to get a double major, because: 1, there are more applications of math in CS then most people think. 2, I can use it for grad school. 3, I just like it. When I get done with my undergraduate work, I hope to study computer security, and get a job. Maybe get a graduate degree in math, while working. When I get some years of work done, I want to study up and get a Doctorate degree. Then work some more, retire as a college professor, and then see what goes on! lol.

Well I'm at University to become a Teacher, IT and Math, since they're what I'm good at. Basically always had a passion for education and how important it is. And I love knowing I'm far superior to them brats! :P

Ikana

Trollkastel
I don't even know what I want to be when grow up I'm likely going to college after I graduate high school which will be in four more years.I have four years to think about it but I might do something that involves computers or something I really don't know.

Steve

5/19/13
I plan on becoming a freelance website designer, which I am already doing quite a bit now as it is. Hopefully I can pick up more skill along the way, though I've always wanted to be a filmmaker, I honestly doubt that will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom