• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do you want to be when you grow older?

A

Alkarius

I am studying to become a doctor in HS, and I hope I achieve my goal.

By doctor, I meant a surgeon, opthamologist (eye doctor), cardiologist, or just a general doctor, who trains for a bit of everything.

Yeah, I most likely will go with cardiologist/surgeon.

What about you guys?

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
I really have no clue. I have been thinking about that lately. I think in a few years I will find something that interests me. But for now, I don't know anything.

I've found an intrest in politics over the past few years, and I'm taking an advanced speech and debate class in school right now.

Another interest is music. I play the drums pretty well, and I just started learning how to play the piano.

Smitie you don't even have to post, we already know what you want to be.

Probably something with computers. Not completely sure what though.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I've given a lot of thought to the priesthood. Ever since I was eight years old I've been greatly attracted to the priesthood, and I plan on becoming a seminarian to see if that's my calling. If not, I'm not sure what job I'll get. Maybe a job that involves computers or something. Or maybe I could get into professional Extreme Underwater Basket Weaving. That might be cool. =P

Claire

The Geekette
I actually have been interested in Digital Media, Information Systems Technology, and Interpretor. I am not yet fluent in another language, but if I were to be bilingual - I think it would be quite enjoyable since there are so many options to it. So far though, graduating with a major in a language, or IT are my top priorities.

I'd quite love being able to major in a language (i.e. French) and being an Interpretor for a gaming company, since they will pay you to translate their games. Pretty neat, ey?

Amelie

Air Dancer
I want to be a artist or something to do with art. Im not really good at it yet but practice makes perfect ^^

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I'm on the road to my accounting degree. Not sure I want to be a CPA - a real accountant, or to go into the banking field. I also though about studying computers, but that requires a lot of calculus, and I am terrible at calculus!

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
I'm allready going to be a soldier, lol.

I think I want to be a psychologist, or in the secret service. I really want to get out there and work with people though, and maybe settle down in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom