• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Do You Want to Be Shown at E3?

A trailer.
A title.
A release date.
A synopsis of the story, I don't want details.
And some gameplay.

I'm sure the Zelda game will be great. I'm more curious as to what the NX thingie we keep hearing about is.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Why not? It'd be completely new story-wise - something we haven't had in a Zelda game for a while.
Even so, I said I could possibly pass. I wouldn't hate it if it came out. Just saying I wouldn't hate it if it didn't.

This.
521330_v1.jpg

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'd like to be shown why I should care about Zelda U.

Not that I don't care, but its super easy to get hyped over tried and proven franchises. Show me what's new, and cool. Show me how you're planning on making things feel new and fresh.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I want them to show us the game. I want a proper trailer, I want a live gameplay demo, I want the game to be playable on the showfloor (even though I won't be there, having a demo available to play will confirm its completion progress). I want an official title, I want confirmation on the dual release. Most of all though, I want Nintendo to show us that this is really the game they've been hyping it up to be. I love Skyward Sword, but even I can admit that it brought little new to the franchise, and its main motivation is heavily criticized across the board. I want Nintendo to show us a game that I can play and think "Oh wow, this is a totally new game to me, I don't feel like I've already beaten it 500 times". I doubt this is going to happen, but I can hope.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
You don't want to know the general plot? You'd rather jump in not knowing what the point of the game is?

I hate when trailers/teasers run too long and ruin the plot of the game. I'd rather know as little as possible of the plot itself.

What I want is a nice 30-45 second trailer that showcases the world and environment and music—no plot. Then, I want maybe a 5 minute gameplay demo.

Then I want tentative release period. We're not getting a concrete day, so you might as well forget it. I want a "Spring 2017" or something like that.

And just put us out of our misery and say it's gone to the NX and isn't coming to Wii U. We all know it's happening, so just say it and quit pretending like you're not sure yet, Nintendo.

Looks you are in the market for a PS or Xbox then. Nintendo's innovative controllers are here to stay. A good thing in my opinion.

I hate when trailers/teasers run too long and ruin the plot of the game. I'd rather know as little as possible of the plot itself.
What I want is a nice 30-45 second trailer that showcases the world and environment and music—no plot. Then, I want maybe a 5 minute gameplay demo.
Then I want tentative release period. We're not getting a concrete day, so you might as well forget it. I want a "Spring 2017" or something like that.
And just put us out of our misery and say it's gone to the NX and isn't coming to Wii U. We all know it's happening, so just say it and quit pretending like you're not sure yet, Nintendo.
This x 1000. That'd be exactly what is good for a Zelda U proper unveiling.

For me if the NX is unveiled, I want to see what Square Enix's NX games will be. I do want to play a decent Final Fantasy game on the NX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom