• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Want Right Now?

Din Akera

Sniper
This might be a little bit serious for this thread but, I want the job I've applied for. It fits what I need in my life at this moment not only in terms of pay but also time. I have some serious volunteer time commitments that I enjoy so very much. This job will allow me to continue that volunteer experience as well as make some money. I applied today. *crosses fingers*

D

Distorted

A 2L bottle of Pepsi. I can't believe I'm out, and I'm not going to start drinking beer at 7 in the morning.

Oh, wait, I have hot chocolate. YYYYIISS!!

This might be a little bit serious for this thread but, I want the job I've applied for. It fits what I need in my life at this moment not only in terms of pay but also time. I have some serious volunteer time commitments that I enjoy so very much. This job will allow me to continue that volunteer experience as well as make some money. I applied today. *crosses fingers*

Oh wow, I hope you get it! I know how apprehensive it can be when you're waiting for the verdict.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I want to not be confused right now.

I also want to stop being so :cucco:ing depressing because it makes people not like me. :mad:

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I want the magical ability to master an Irish accent so i can do it for my drama monologe (it's so freaking hard I might give up and just do a cockney accent.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom