• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Want Right Now?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Let's see. There are lots, but here is one of them-

I am looking forward to 10th of April so I could give somebody a gift that I specially made for that person. He has been really nice to me and I'm planning to give him a present for being great at 10th of April, his birthday.

I am really looking forward to May, because there are going to be lots and lots of events going on at that month. I really can't wait, because I'm looking forward to English Camp, this public speaking competition and the choral speaking competition. I've been practicing for days and days and I really want my hard work to pay off.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm looking forward to June 2nd, which is when I graduate from high school. I'm also looking forward to June 12th, the day I turn 18 and become a legal adult. Sooner than all that, I'm looking forward to April 10th, which is the date of publication for Sword Art Online Volume 12: Alicization Rising. I've been dying to read it since I finished Volume 11. Also this April, on the 24th, Sword Art Online's second soundtrack will be released. I can't wait for that, either.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
April
April 5th because I may decide to register for the SAT by then. Just depends on how I'm feeling.
April somethin' for KH1.5 HD ReMIX to reach my doorstep from Japan.
??? when my uncle trades me a PS3 for my Xbox360, which means JRPG galore!
April 20-somethin for my high school play to kick off the ground. I haven't been studying my lines or anything, but believe me: I am excited for it! I'm Romeo :)
April 20-somethin through 20-somethin for my last TAKS tests.

May
May 31st is when I graduate, becoming a senior.

I'm looking forward to my April vacation - I'm getting my hair dyed platinum white during it.

Then sometime around the end of May (I think) is Anime Boston, naturally, I'm very excited for it.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
the elder scrolls online!
a MMO in development, already signed up for beta and waiting eagerly :D

oh and tacos

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
-Summer vacation
-The release of The Wind Waker for the Wii U/Oracle of Ages and Season on the 3DS eShop
-Summer vacation
-Upcoming dance competitions
-Summer vacation :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom