• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Want Right Now?

Fun thread; at this very moment in time, what do you find yourself really wanting?

Right now I want it to be summer, i want to be on the beach beside the lighthouse with my gf listening to Zora's Domain as the day ticks slowly by. <3

I also want ice cream.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I want it to be spring at the very least, the snow that accompanies winter was fun while it lasted, but now I really just want some nice warmer weather.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I want it to be the summer, I have finally left left college and finished my A-Levels so then its off to University but before that it's time to party on holiday with my friends ;)

Claire

The Geekette
I also would like to see a change in the weather. It's supposed to snow again today and I'm sick of it. Give me spring! Besides that, I want to take a nap. Not like an hour long nap, like a three hour long nap, and not have to set an alarm to be up in time for anything. I don't see either of these things happening anytime soon for me though.

Super sad face followed by a pity party.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I really want a drawing tablet, so I can draw happily. Also, I want to get 5 straight A's so I can achieve that drawing tablet and also get a new electone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom