• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Want in Your Life?

Dan

So I was talking to community superstar Chameleon the other day about what we wanted in our life's, as usual I couldn't understand what he was saying because of his bad English, so I decided to take the question to this lovely and definitely dramatically hormonal forum.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I just want to live. I want to find joy in everyday life, I want to raise a family. I want to keep going to conventions, keep that bit of magic in my life, keep that feeling of "anything could happen".

Currently, I want to end my final semester of high school on a bright note.

After that, I'm not sure. I hope to do well in college, earn a degree, begin my profession, and I'll see where to go from there.

I've never been gifted with much foresight though. I tend to compose plans as events come my way.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Me, personally, I have many things. In order:

Go to college. Here I can meet friends and new people, and of course, learn new things and expand my horizons.

Second, I'd love to travel. First the country, then the world. Main places being Italy, Spain, Egypt, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, and Iceland.

Next, get a great job. My main focus being a journalist, but writer, actor, musician, or anything related to literature of any kind would be nice. Heck, I'd be okay with an English teacher.

Lastly, raise a family. One or two kids. The usual stuff. I wouldn't necessarily want to own a house or anything, maybe a condo or something, but...yeah, that'd be the plan.

Joy

The Sexy One
I want to find joy in everyday life
Hell yeah you do. Who wouldn't?

Anyway, I'd like to have a fun life. If someone took a photo at any point in my life, I'd like it to be a good picture, where people around me are happy and even more importantly where I'm happy.

octorok74

TETTAC
I just want to be happy. I want to end up with a wonderful lady who I can grow old with. I want to see the beauty of the world. I just want the simple delights. Walking through a forest, holding hands, kissing someone, watching a sunset. Stuff that makes emotions run and be expressed. That is what I want in life.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Currently, I want to end my final semester of high school on a bright note.

After that, I'm not sure. I hope to do well in college, earn a degree, begin my profession, and I'll see where to go from there.

I've never been gifted with much foresight though. I tend to compose plans as events come my way.

Yes, all of what seeLIT said is my wants in life. I don't have plans for my future because I do not know IF I will have a future, but immediate things like High School? I really wish there was an option to dropout but still get into the college I'm looking at, safe to say.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Pretty soon I will have to take off and leave my parents and start looking after myself. When that time comes I wanna be happy, I want to work and help those that have helped me before, I want to have a wife and maybe some kids later in time. That, if it happens, indeed, will be awesome. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom