• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do you want for Christmas this year?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I just want things to go back to how they were with her. It's literally the cheesiest answer to this question but it' really all I want. Hopefully sooner. I don't want Christmas to come and to not be with her.

Last edited:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
For the last several years my parents have given me money for Christmas, which works really great for me, because then I can just get something I want. This year it's a Switch, and I just bought it, so it's a premature Christmas present for myself, lol. But I figure since it was a good deal right now and I'm going to have to new years before I can celebrate Christmas (the joys of living elsewhere in the country and working in health care - I have to settle for only getting to celebrate with my family on the day every other year) I figure I can spoil myself a little ahead of time, lol.

Well my Grandma usually sends me a check for whatever I want for xmas, so this year I'm wanting a copy of Twilight Princess, and the book to go with it

NintendoCN

Team Captain
That's a tough one, last year it was a bag of salt water taffy (Which I love, and got!) I guess this year it would be Super Mario Odyssey and maybe more volumes of One Piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom