• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do you want for Christmas this year?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
What's on your list this year and what are the chances Santa will get you what you want?

Super Mario Odyssey and some Superdry Dry Oil and Gucci by Gucci cologne. I haven't written my full list I will do it when I get back to England but I always get what I want from Santa except a real pug. He never gets me one of those.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Not a whole lot really. I’m honestly happy with the “boring” things that I need but am too lazy to buy many of myself like new socks and underwear. If I got a switch that’d be cool but it’s way out of santa’s budget to get me one so I’ll end up getting that myself eventually.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I wouldn't mind some new cymbals. I've already given people an idea but I'm gonna be realistic, that's not happening! :crylaugh:

To be quite honest, I'm very content with getting socks and underwear and other clothes. It's hard to buy those things for myself on a student budget and I definitely need them. Half the time I don't even use most of my gifts, so if people want their gifts to be useful to me, they'd buy me clothes. Or Tim Hortons gift cards. I use the **** out of those.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I would love a Switch, but that's a bit too pricey right now.

I finally wrote my Christmas list the other day though. Looks pretty much like it typically does. Clothes, movies, Supernatural season 12, a couple of books, games/gift cards for games, and fandom stuff. I don't expect to get it all. It's more just a guideline of things that I wouldn't mind getting.

Ninja

Well well well
Unfortunately my requests are a tad expensive for everyone so I'll be purchasing some for myself over the course of a couple months but my ideal wish list would be:
  1. Nintendo Switch
  2. Smartwatch (Gear S3 or Asus ZW3)
I have the money to buy them all ten times over but I classify them as wants and not needs. I'm too cheap for my own good at times, my wife had to beg me to buy new socks and boxer briefs because I've had my old pairs for years. So what if there's a hole in the ass part? Noone else will see it!

Realistically, I'd love a ten foot USB C charger for my phone, and some modern fit dress shirts from Express for work purposes. I'm also fine with cash or gift cards so I can use them as I need.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Since my parents both are dead for a long time now I have to buy myself Christmas presents. So what am I going to ask myself Santa? No idea actually. I can me buy most things I want. I can buy a new switch but I refuse because I'm so not going to buy a console for only one or two games, so I'll wait for a while longer. I'm a sucker when it comes to needlework things like cross stitch so I might end up buying myself tons of floss and give myself the surprise look on Christmas "oh...I never expected that. Thank you dear me Santa!" Nah, I'm going to investigate what my sister wants and going to spoil her rotten :)

Night Owl

~Momentai
I really dont need or want too much stuff, most of the time I never even make a list lol...

This year, I'd like Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Mario Odyssey, a new radio for my Jeep, legos, zelda videogame merch, my student loans paid off, time to spend just chilling with people I love, and stuff I need that I don't know that I need.

*Note, this list isn't exhaustive and is in no particular order of preference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom