• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Do You Usually Have Equiped to the "C" Buttond on OOT. It Can Be Any Version.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
For both young and adult Link I always have the ocarina on C-left except in the very begining of the game in which I put Deku sticks there. In fact, I refuse to take the ocarina off C-left. It's gotten to the point where it looks unnatural to me to have the ocarina on any other button or any other item on C-left. Things like the Slingshot, boomerang, bow and hookshot always ho on C-right. Bombs, bombchus, the Lens of Truth, goddess spells, Deku Nuts and pretty much everything else are always on C-down.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Young Link:
< Slingshot
V Fairy Ocarina
> Deku Nuts

I substitute other items for C-Right.

Adult Link:
< Fairy Bow (usu. Fire or Light Arrows xD)
V Ocarina of Time
> Hookshot/Longshot

I still substitute other items for C-Right.

Whenever I see LPers or people who run walkthroughs, I absolutely hate to see the Ocarina on C-Right. It just doesn't look like it should fit there, but that's my personal thoughts on the matter :D

Gohma:a stick? you think you can kill me with a stick
LINK:AAAIIIYYYAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Gohma:NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[video=youtube;WWaLxFIVX1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s[/video]

I'm sorry, but I just couldn't resist. ^^

Garo

Boy Wonder
I almost always change my C-Button items, but I have a few rules that govern what goes where.

1 - Any item that must be aimed when used outside of Z-Targeting goes on C-Left.

2 - Ocarina and the three magic spells go on C-Down.

3 - Everything else goes C-Right.

My standard position is usually Bow C-Left, Ocarina C-Down, Megaton C-Right.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
(C<) Hookshot/Longshot
(Cv) Ocarina of Time
(C>) Whatever I need equipped at that time

(C>) is for when I need to equip something I do not currently have equipped. I always have (C<) and (Cv) with the same thing equipped to them.

On the Collector's edition, I still have the habit of trying to use the C-stick to rotate the camera--because I played The Wind Waker before Ocarina of Time, so... xD So, I always make sure in that version, to never have bombs--or anything that has a limited amount--equipped so I don't waste them.

But usually:
Child: boomerang, Ocarina of Time, and the third one usually depends--usually a mask or something, because I usually play around. =)
Adult: hookshot/longshot, Ocarina of Time, and this one also depends... sometimes it's the iron or hover boots, and sometimes it's the bow and arrow.

---
In OoT3D, I can unequip stuff pretty easily and have nothing at all equipped. Except for now, I have one too many items to have them all stored, so I usually have just the boomerang out as a child, and just the longshot equipped as an adult. (all of my stored items are in alphabetical order /ocd)

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Young Link

Left C: Ocarina
Down C: Fairy Slingshot
Right C: Boomerang

Adult Link

Left C: Ocarina
Down C: Fairy Bow
Right C: Hookshot/Longshot

young
< slingshot
V ocarina
> boomerang

adult
< bow
V ocarina
> hookshot

Really convienient when skulltula hunting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom