• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do you think will be announced next about BotW 2?

I know Brawl had some built in demos for OOT and MM but I don't remember if there are newer
Fun fact: The demos in Brawl were actually the full games with time limits on them. You could use a gecko (Game Shark equivalent) code to disable the timer and play the full games through Brawl. I don't know why you would want to play them that way, but it's kind of neat that you can do it.

ChimeraWarden

I hear thunder, pitter patter..
I really would like a demo because it would make it really easy for me to decide if the sequel is worth buying or if itll be more of the same
Now that would be a best-case scenario, and I hope it happens. Not to mention if they just slap some borders around one area, we can probably shield clip through. Although the outside area will probably have no collision, and we’ll probably need the moon jump glitch, which I doubt will be possible.

Last edited:

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Well guys, let's hope we'll get a trailer.
The worst case scenario would be another Skyward Sword trailer and nothing else lmao.
worst case scenario would be "coming 2022", let's not go down that path

at least another ss trailer would show off some of the features they might be adding, so that's a far cry from worst scenario

ChimeraWarden

worst case scenario would be "coming 2022", let's not go down that path

at least another ss trailer would show off some of the features they might be adding, so that's a far cry from worst scenario
The real worst-case scenario wouod be shutting down the zelda genre altogether, cancelling development, getting physical game cartridge production discontinued, and wiping the entirety of zelda from the eShop.

probably won’t happen
probably

Last edited:

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
The real worst-case scenario wouod be shutting down the zelda genre altogether, cancelling development, getting physical game cartridge production discontinued, and wiping the entirety of zelda from the eShop.

probably won’t happen
Luckily
That's actually scary, never say that again.

probably won’t happen
Luckily

You didn't have to drop a bomb like that, lol.

ChimeraWarden

You think that runes will return? I feel like the glowing hand thing seen in the trailer will take place of runes. Or maybe they’ll toss out runes altogether and go for the classic key item system like the Boomerang, Hookshot and bombs?

ChimeraWarden

I like the classic item stuff. The runes seemed too high-tech to me - it seemed like the entire game was based off of the Sheikah Slate.
Well, it is canonical the the Sheikah could see the future, so they put the six runes that would be most useful through the adventure on it.
And don’t say the Camera rune isn’t necessary, cause Purah couldn’t see the future like the monks.

I think if we see anything it will be a cinematic trailer revealing more story/world elements and a little clip from the developers saying "coming soon." I personally think a mid-to-late 2022 release window is most likely. I've always felt 2021 was too optimistic even before covid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom