• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do you think will be announced next about BotW 2?

I'm on the optimistic side and think we'll have the official name revealed, have a new trailer, and an extended look at the gameplay. I'm not sure if BotW2 will release this year due to the pandemic, though. It's possible it'll meet the same fate as Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury and miss the anniversary year by a few months.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I'd like to think we'll get a trailer and some gameplay, along with a confirmed name. I'm leaning towards the presentation being a pleasant surprise rather than a disappointment.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I reeeeeeeally want some BotW 2 news, but really any Zelda news would be a pleasant surprise. I'm still mad that they had a whole post for March 10th "MAR10" day, but not even a footnote for Zelda's anniversary. Whatever Nintendo says better be good, otherwise imma flip.

I’m expecting a fair bit of info. The game has been in development for 3-4 years now, and is re-using the same engine as the original BoTW, so they have to be mostly done at this point.

I’m expecting a trailer and some gameplay at any rate.

I’m expecting a fair bit of info. The game has been in development for 3-4 years now, and is re-using the same engine as the original BoTW, so they have to be mostly done at this point.

I’m expecting a trailer and some gameplay at any rate.
If we get anything less, I'll be convinced that something went very, very wrong.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I think they'll show a second trailer, and maybe shoot for a release date (which I think will be next year), I also hope they kind of give some insight on what to expect of the game (like I hope we have more dungeons/better ones in comparison to the first botw)

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I mean like, more accessible than that lol
I know Brawl had some built in demos for OOT and MM but I don't remember if there are newer
Ah. There was an online TFH demo that was only available for a really short timeframe. If it counts, Age of Calamity has a demo that I think might still be available? Other than that there have never been any convenient demos to try for Zelda. The Wind Waker had a nifty 20 minute demo for The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition, but that was only available to people who got the GameCube bundled with the game (luckily I did).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom