• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Do You Think Was the Easiest Kid Dungeon in Ocarina of Time?

What do you think was the easiest kid dungeon in Ocarina of time?

• Inside the Deku Tree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dodongo's Cavern

• Jabu- Jabu's Belly

• Total voters

jack546

The chosen one
Inside the Deku tree by far maybe its because i've played it so many times but I think it has always been easy.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Obviously, Inside the Deku Tree, because it was meant as a easy dungeon to give you the feel of what the other dungeons ahead are like to give you the purpose of each dungeon. Map, Compass,Sub-Boss, Item, Boss. Then they get a little harder after that and harder after that until you reach the final dungeon you probably already have the feel to it. :)

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Inside the Dodongo Tree's Belly...

Nahhh it's inside the Deku Tree. Super easy is an understatement.
In MQ on the other hand, inside the Deku Tree is actually pretty damn hard

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Most likely the Dodongo's cavern for me. I found that the Deku tree was hard due to my age and the fact that OOT was my first game. By Dodongos I was a bit better at playing.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Inside the Deku Tree is by far the easiest dungeon in OoT. There are several rooms that are entirely optional (actually, I know very few people that go into these specific rooms, and those are usually the Perfecter game players like VanitasXII for example), enemies are common but not particularly strong. There are several moments where you can recuperate with little to any drawback, and the entire dungeon is basically a trial and error scenario. Which is good, considering it is the very first dungeon in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom