• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Do You Think Was the Easiest Kid Dungeon in Ocarina of Time?

What do you think was the easiest kid dungeon in Ocarina of time?

• Inside the Deku Tree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dodongo's Cavern

• Jabu- Jabu's Belly

• Total voters
I was going to say the Deku Tree, but then I changed my mind and said Dodongo's Cavern. My reason is, I consider the first REAL dungeon to be dodongo's cavern. The Deku Tree was designed to be very simple as sort of a training dungeon. Also King Dodongo is, IMO, the easiest boss in all of Zelda.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
For me it is definetly the Great Deku Tree, I could finish it in 3 min. and 44 sec. Also when i was watching my friend play and he went to the compass room I freaked out because i didnt know it was there...I didnt think there was a compass in that dungeon!

M

Matthew

Inside the Great Deku tree frustrates me every time I replay OoT. I hate having to get stopped for Navi to tell me to open the door. But that's just because I've played OoT so many times, and I guess it is good for players new to the series.:D

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I think Dodongo's Cavern is actually the easiest, but the Deku Tree isn't far behind. I think the puzzles in each dungeon are of similar difficulty, but I believe King Dodongo is easier than Gohma.

M

Matthew

I love how only one person has said Lord Jabu Jabu's Belly. I think that one is the hardest out of all the child dungeons. I actually think it's in order, with Inside the Great Deku Tree being the easiest, and Lord Jabu Jabu's Belly being the hardest.

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
I could could her in like thirty seconds. So, what do you think was the easiest kid dungeon in Ocarina of Time? :)
Cool I could could her realy easy too! On Topic: I'd have to say dodngo's cavern though because it was overall the same level of difficulty as inside the deku tree. There were no super new items to expirement with so you can't get confused as easily. And the boss is pretty easy to!(Seriously Darunia should be able to take him on)

sikora360

TetraForce FTW
inside the deku tree.
lol when i was little i thought it was the hardest thing ever, and the boss was sooo scary.

and when i made a masterquest file (when i was little) I was like OMG this is so freaking hard. and i never attempted master quest since Oot 3D (im up to dodongo's cavern, Yay me)

Cool I could could her realy easy too! On Topic: I'd have to say dodngo's cavern though because it was overall the same level of difficulty as inside the deku tree. There were no super new items to expirement with so you can't get confused as easily. And the boss is pretty easy to!(Seriously Darunia should be able to take him on)

I'm stuck in the Dodongo's cavern in master quest.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BAHAHA the deku tree. even though it took me FOREVER to figure out the fire/burning stuff puzzles.
i would say dodongos cavern, but the deku tree was less annoying.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
My first thought was the Deku Tree but after looking back on it, the part where you had to jump into the spider web was very confusing. At that point was running around in circles trying to figure out what to do before I checked ZD. Dodonogos cavern was very straight forward and that made it a bit more easy than the Deku tree.

L

linkypu

Dodongo's Cavern came close for me, bu Inside the Deku Tree has gotta be the easiest. And I still remember how much frustration I had with Jabu-Jabu. I hated that dungeon the most. >:0

MegaTallica

NintendoThrasher
I think it's a no brainer. Inside the Deku Tree was by far the easiest. I swear that it is impossible to actually die in that dungeon!

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
Inside the Deku Tree. It's easy,mainly due to being the first dungeon.But from a newbie's point of view, it can be harder due to not being used to game mechanics,but still,I had no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom