• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Do You Think Was the Easiest Kid Dungeon in Ocarina of Time?

What do you think was the easiest kid dungeon in Ocarina of time?

• Inside the Deku Tree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dodongo's Cavern

• Jabu- Jabu's Belly

• Total voters
I would say The Great Deku Tree. I actually had some trouble understanding that I had to jump and break the spiders web when I first played it as a child(very young). But yeah, thats for sure the easier both in dungeon and boss.

of couse deku tree cuz it was basically a walk through for link to get used to fighting so it was taken generally very easy.

Deku Tree. Although I've been watching my dad play Ocarina of time since i was two year old so I don't reminber not knowing how to get past it...

OoT was my first Zelda game (and obviously the first 3D one for anyone playing them in order of release) so I probably took longer to complete the Deku tree than Dodongo's cavern first time around because I was just getting to grips with a totally new control. But looking from a totally objective stand point, Deku tree is by far the easiest of the 3.

Inside the Deku Tree for SURE! I took me about 4 minutes to finish the dungeon and about 25 seconds to defeat the dungeon boss.. I had absolutely no confusion the entire time. It was so short, I didn't even know it was a dungeon..

It's hard to answer this question having now beat the game and kowing each dungeon inside out. I personally believe it was Inside the Deku Tree although I did get stuck with trying to break the spider web to descend when I was younger. Also, none of the puzzles were particularly perplexing-shooting eye doors with your slingshot, moving blocks, and reflecting Deku Scrubs' shots in a particular order. The boss battle was quite perplexing for me the first time around, however, it is a joke now especially seeing quick speed runs of it on the Internet. I do believe King Dodongo is a tab easier though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom