• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Think the Top Ten Most Disturbing Things Are in the World of Zelda?

What do you think the top ten most disturbing things are in zelda?I can only think of that hand in majoras mask that you had to hand toilet paper to.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Cant think of Ten but in terms of Zelda games, here's a few:

* Redeads in OoT
*That wired scene in Twilight Princess :/
* Wallmasters.....
* The mini cut scene where Link puts on a mask in Majoras Mask
* Majoras Wrath! Whips coming out of her thinger nails

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
When you said "World of Zelda" I thought you meant the subforum! xD

My own top ten:
-OoT ReDeads (the way they kill you is...bizarre to say the least)
-TWW ReDeads (what are those things in their ears, gauges? And to make it worse, they have this horrifying screech!)
-Midna (she's...Midna. What can I say?)
-SS Zelda's nose and lips (she has this fair complexion but everytime I see her nose and lips, I see undesirable things. Brown, brown everywhere!)
-Zant's acid trip...or whatever it was near the end of TP. Pretty self-explanatory right?
-The Happy Mask Salesman's anger near the beginning of MM. He's shaking a little kid, how much more disturbing can he be?!
-Majora's Mask's infatuation with destruction.
-Honey & Darling. No matter what anyone says, they're just disturbing, creepy...ugh.
-The Elegy Dolls, ESPECIALLY the Link Doll.
-Ghirahim's Tongue!

ReDeads, Gibdos, Wallmasters, and the Link statue that you can make in the fourth dungeon in MM. Its face just sticks out in my memory. :/

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
-Moblin from Wind Waker (He looks creepy)

-Tingle (....)

-Redeads from Wind Waker (Just look at them...)

-Zant's Hand from Twilight Princess (Zant's hand follows you....)

-??? from Majora's Mask (That hand....ew)

-Happy Masks Salesman from Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time (His smile and anger can freak anyone out)

-Renado from Twilight Princess (He looks very creepy by his looks;-;)

-Falbi and Fyer from Twilight Princess (Clowns look scary...)

-Ooccoo from Twilight Princess (Please tell me that the creature is normal...)

-Rupin and Sparrot from Skyward Sword (Just plain ew...)

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Let's see how far I can get:

* The ReDeads. Everything from how they limp around to the terrifying scream to the humping. Also, the fact that the school teacher is keeping ReDeads under her island cabana is incredibly disturbing. Is that where she dumps the students who misbehave?
* The Dead Hand. Do I even need to get into why?
* Bongo Bongo. A ghost that has his arms and head cut off, and the only thing left on the neck is a giant gaping eye glaring at you, with strips of flesh surrounding it? Hebbyjebbies that's disturbing.
* Ghirahim's sexual advances on Link. He's the first villain to disturb me in that regard.
* The fact that, despite Skyloft being up in the sky for supposed millenium, there are only 10 or so graves. What the heck did they do with the rest of the bodies? Eat them? Throw them overboard? Use them as fuel for their fires?
* The moon. That freaking moon, it's always looking at me.
* Majora's final forms. Very weird and disturbing fight.
* That part in TP where Lanayru the snake shows you that vision. That close-up of Link screaming with white eyes still gets to me.
* The fact that Link gets it on with the local "healers" in AoL. No, I'm not gonna let that go.
* Link stabbing Ganondorf in the freaking head in WW. I mean yeah Ganondorf did a lot of bad stuff, but did he really deserve THAT?
* The fact that Tingle is secretly a mass murderer in WW. I look at all those skulls in the prison, and that's the only deduction that makes sense to me.

Last edited:

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
10 Ghirahim
9 Ghirahim
8 Ghirahim
7 Ghirahim
6 Ghirahim
5 Ghirahim
4 Ghirahim
3 Ghirahim
2 Ghirahim
1 Ghirahim

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I actually found it difficult just to pinpoint ten. There are many disturbing characters in the series! Here's my list:

10. Lake Scientist
Mizumi.png
Just look at that great complexion! No seriously, this guy creeped the nine-year-old me out.

9. Pamela's father
MM_Gibdo_Man.png
His contorted face always disturbed me.

8. Possessed Zelda
Puppetzelda.png
Her character was so royal and pure. Then this happened.
Possessed_Zelda.png
... Her eyes.

7. ???
%3F%3F%3F.png
HELLO. Ok, what's up with this? Did someone just decide one day, Hey, you know what would really scare those ten year old kids, a hand in a toilet. Yea, you heard me right, just a hand. Let them imagine what the rest looks like. Goold ol' Nintendo.

6. Majora
MM_MajorasWrath_%28Attack%29.png

MM_MajorasIncarnation1.png
Because the moon just wasn't freaky enough.

5. Dead Hand
OOT_DeadHand.png
I don't think I even need to say why on this one.

4. Gibdos/Redeads
Redead_OoT.png
I DON'T WANT A HUG. Ok, these guys were just plain creepy. I legitimately had nightmares because of them. I think it was their scream that freaked me out more than anything, and the fact that you were frozen if you got too close. The box said E for everyone...

3. Tingle
TRR_Tingle_2.png
Yea.

2. Falbi and Fyer
Fyer.png

Falbi.png
I'm not even sure what to say. It's disturbing on so many levels.

1. Ghirahim
Ghirahim.png
In my opinion, Ghirahim is the most disturbing character in the Zelda series. From his diamond pattern outfit, to his personality, and don't forget that tongue he is the pinnacle of creepiness.

Well, there ya have it. Honorable mentions go to Death Sword, Giovanni, Oocca, and Honey & Darling. <- I totally agree with you Ventus!

Last edited:
I can't beat the post above me (its the best one ive seen all day) but i want a shot at this thread sooo...

10. How long SS Impa's arms are.
9. How manly Impa looks in OoT
8. Dampe form OoT
7. The freaky kid in the graveward in OoT
6. The Graveyard in OoT
5. The Creepy way the TP Re-Dead Knights rose up from the ground
4. Wind Waker Re-Deads (Dude how you so fugly/awesome?)
3. Any Water temple and underwater sequence (underwater sequences freak me out ever since Mario 64...)
2. Puppet Ganon from Wind Waker (there was just something unhinged and freaky about it)
1. Tingle!

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
In no particular order:

Happy Mask Salesman disappearing at the end of MM

Tingle (explains itself)

Goron Elder (his appearance)

Redeads humping you

Gibdos

Pamela's Dad before using the Song of Healing

Bongo-Bongo (get a good look at him, he is creepy!)

Iron Knuckles when they start to run after you

Grog and his "People are disgusting, my mom and dad are disgusting, I bet you're disgusting too" quote

Blizetta's "not take mirror" transformation

The way the carpenters in OoT run.

Dead Hand

Music in Arbiter's Grounds

Those are just some of them. I am sure I will think of more!

I would have to take more time to get an exact answer, but after thinking about it for a few minutes this is what I have.

10) Falbi and Fyer from TP. They're just really creepy and crazy characters and I just don't understand.

9) Dead Hands in OoT. They'r super creepy because they move toward you very slowly, and grab you with their hands coming out of the ground and eat your face.

8) The moon in MM. It just sits there and stares at you

7) Elegy of Emptiness statues in MM. (Expecially Links) They're angry statues and Link's is just too happy.

6) Zant when Ganondorf dies in TP. He stares for a few seconds, then SNAP, Ganondorf dies. ???

5) Blizetta's transformation in TP. "Not take mirror!"

4) Ghirahim from SS. No explination needed.

3) Ikana in MM. The whole area gives me the creepes. Music and just... everything.

2) Bottom of the well in OoT. The remarks about the war and the bloodshed just screams creepy. The invisable floors that lead to redeads, noooo

1) The cutscean after you help Lanayruin TP. I'm just confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom