• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Do You Think the Prizes for Finding Gold Skulltulas in Ocarina of Time 3d Are???

Bunny Hood

Everyone's Favorite Mask
i know the wallets are gonna be there, but what about the rumble pack thing????o_Oo_O

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I think Nintendo is going substitute the Stone of Agony for something more compatable or make a Rumble Pak for the 3DS.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
It would be really cool if they added a new item to replace the Stone of Agony reward, but if they were feeling lazy it's probably gonna be a rupee of some kind, maybe a purple (50) one.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I would like to see the Stone of Agony revised in a way to a visual or audio cue when coming across a secret. It is a handy tool, but just not practical with a non-vibrating device. When playing on the Virtual Console, it's something that's sorely missed. Perhaps they could just revise it to a point where Navi is more aware of these secrets, and she will be able to fly over them and alert you to the fact that the ground's weaker at a certain point.

I figure that yes, the wallet will still be in tact, even though I found it was a bit of a redundant reward at the point in the game you recieve it.

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
I would like to see the Stone of Agony revised in a way to a visual or audio cue when coming across a secret. It is a handy tool, but just not practical with a non-vibrating device. When playing on the Virtual Console, it's something that's sorely missed. Perhaps they could just revise it to a point where Navi is more aware of these secrets, and she will be able to fly over them and alert you to the fact that the ground's weaker at a certain point.

I figure that yes, the wallet will still be in tact, even though I found it was a bit of a redundant reward at the point in the game you recieve it.

I agree with this. Perhaps they could do something visual that can only be seen if the 3D is on? For people who turn off the 3D feature, this means it would be useless, but it would be similar to how only people who had a rumble pack could actually use the Stone of Agony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom