• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Think of Zelda Dungeon?

▲ToonLink▲

I find it really helpful when i'm stuck on a game. :)

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I just like to go to a place where I can express my opinions and theories of Zelda games and people will actually understand and respond.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
It is fun to chat, RP, debate, get help and draw about Zelda Games! Best site ever!

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I love ZD. As soon as I first joined I loved everything about it. The members, the lively threads...everything. It has become a staple in my daily life and I hope it remains that way.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I haven't been here long enough to make a fair judgement but so far I like it. There are many good threads and a lot of members who help you out whenever needed. And of course there is a lof of information to be found. So I am satisfied with this Site ;)

Well, it really depends. I like what you can find here. The image gallery I enjoy. Amazing guides (Especially the LOZ ones ;)) and tons of other smaller things.

However, the community, especially other staff members, I don't really enjoy. They tend to rage war against me. I gather some allies, but they tend to eventually play for the other side. I hate the community sometimes, but I always try to give them another shot.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I find the site informative, fun and exciting.

This was the ONLY Zelda site I found Civilized. I tried joining ZU, Hyrule.net, ZeldaInformer and some of them are..racist to me. Well more of my Filipino Heritage. So I went here, though I found this site last 2007, I did not join till 2009. I was afraid and was careful if people will or would accept me. So I had the courage to step in when I had the chance.

At first the people here seem stern and cold to me, like when I made a slight mistake, they erased the thread or edited my post. But I did not mind, I know I had to improve. So over the months till today I keep improving on my posts. Though I rarely post because of me being careful of what I say and careful of any unnecessary things. I really don't want to happen with what I experienced with some people on the last site i visited.

So in short, ZD is my little piece of Zelda heaven. Period.

I like Zelda Dungeon the staff is nice and i like the live videos that you guys do sometimes i think thats great!! Also love the article that the site posts each day they are exiting and fun to read!! :)

Keep it up Mases and Zelda Dungeon Staff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom