• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Think of Zelda Dungeon?

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I think ZD's a great site. I love looking through the content because it's so informative. I learn so much about a game, even if I've played through that game many times. The forums are great. I love all the threads they have here, and the members are so polite. It's one of the perfect places to go if you truly love the Zelda series.

I absolutely love ZD! I love reading the zelda theories (expecially time line theories), and the world of zelda forums. (even though I don't usually post in them, i love to read them) and I like everyone here too. I have to say, When i last came here, the site was totally diffferent, and i sort of liked it better then because I knew where everything was... (don't shoot me for that statement, i just don't deal well with change) but it will always be one of my favorite sites.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I think it sucks, but that's just my personal opinion.
Lolz.

Anyway, no, ZD is a great site. I have found peace and many friends here. Even though I am not that knowledgeable with Zelda stuff, the community is great, and that is what has kept me here. I like the Fan Works area mostly, for that is my zone right there. I post my sucky stories there, and I also have some fun in the forum games section. Aside from that, I mostly find myself replying to pms and vms and teasing people around. :P Yes, ZD rocks for me, I don't think I will leave it anytime soon.

Beeker

Wild Card
AMAZING. I actually found this site becuse of the awesome help, and though I haven't been here too long, the community here is great.:)

Fantastic site. Without ZD i would know 70% less what's happening with The Legend of Zelda series. I wish we could send one gigantic group hug for Mases (and ofcourse anyone else who have helped to made this site possible).

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I think Zelda Dungeon has got to be the BEST Zelda site on the Internet. I'm sorry if that hurts other Zelda sites' morale or whatever, but ZD has really helped me a lot over the couple of years, and they are constantly being updated with FACTUAL information. Things like AxletheBeast's Curiosty Shop just makes me happy, because it really shows that the site has dedicated members that care for the site (and hopefully its members).
Everyone here is accepting of others, and I haven't seen a single member that has been banned. Even though I am relatively new to the site, I can say for sure that ZD is a website that should be nominated for some kind of reward.
If ZeldaDungeon were to ever get wiped, I think I would immediately start a new site just because I love the site and forums so much. :)

Last edited:

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
I love it! I'm really glad I decided to officially join the community. =) Everyone I've met on the forums so far has been super friendly, and the site itself has proven to be very helpful as I struggle a bit less hopelessly through AoL.

Also I just love the dedication around here. It makes me really happy to know that I'm talking with people who actually care about the series and see it more than just another game.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I know a lot of Zelda sites, and none of them come close to ZD. I find it helpful, funny, great staff, great forums, great forum members (though the site doesn't have much to do with that), and it also have great navigation and layouts no matter which layout it is.

W

Whiskers

Not been here long enough, so i can't really comment. But from what i've seen, it's really good.

Maybe the could make a redirection for us so when we post/make threads we don't have to hit the back button a few times. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom