• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Think Of The Timeshift Stones From SS?

What Do You Think Of The Timeshift Stones From SS?

• Didn't like them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timeshift Stones are pretty cool!

• Didn't care/mind much about them...

• WTF is a timeshift stone?

• Total voters
J

jscoolen

very original. I liked it. The temple was pretty hard.

I thought they were very cool. Definitely fit in to the game and added a little extra difficulty.

MW7

I thought they were quite possibly the coolest puzzle concept ever in any Zelda game. At least in my top three with Stone Tower Temple's concept and the Water Temple's concept. I especially liked how it was used in the Pirate Stronghold and then in the Sandship. I definitely hope they bring them back in the next game as long as they can come up with more ideas of how to use them.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
I thought they were quite possibly the coolest puzzle concept ever in any Zelda game. At least in my top three with Stone Tower Temple's concept and the Water Temple's concept. I especially liked how it was used in the Pirate Stronghold and then in the Sandship. I definitely hope they bring them back in the next game as long as they can come up with more ideas of how to use them.

It would be nice to see them used in future games. Imagine the possibilities man...

I thought they were fun as a puzzle concept, but it would have been interesting to learn more about their background. The robots were mining the stones, but it seemed as though they were created in the time that the stones bring you back to. Also, who created the robots, and why was the past so technologically advanced? I was disappointed that we didn't get answers to these types of questions in the game.

I thought they were fun as a puzzle concept, but it would have been interesting to learn more about their background. The robots were mining the stones, but it seemed as though they were created in the time that the stones bring you back to. Also, who created the robots, and why was the past so technologically advanced? I was disappointed that we didn't get answers to these types of questions in the game.

It's actually revealed that the Thunder Dragon created most of the robots.

Those were so awesome. The dungeons requiring the use of a timeshift stone/orb were my favorites. Such an original gameplay element. They are up there with Stone Tower Temple in making you use a strange gameplay element to solve the dungeon.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
The Time Shift Stones were and amazing new puzzle/gameplay element. In the Lanyru Mining Facilty you used them to make the place futuristic. This helped you get around and complete puzzles. I liked them most on the Sand Ship though. On the Sand Ship you could change the whole dungeon from and old run down boat to a high tech thriving enemy full ship. It was a great idea and worked so well and would be a cool thing to have in a new Zelda. I do find it odd that technology advances when you go back in time. And sometimes it takes away from the good old middle ages feel of Zelda. But it still was cool. Maybe if used again there would be a little less Time Shift.

It's actually revealed that the Thunder Dragon created most of the robots.

What makes you say that? Are you referring to when Lanayru gives Link a model number? I thought that that was just because he spends a lot of time with the robots. The way I saw it, they were with him because he was a powerful important being, like how the Parella were always with Faron, not necessarily because he created them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom