• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Think of Rain?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
What do you think of rain? not raindrop14. Personally, I really enjoy the sound of rain and I like watching it from the window. It cools everything off and the sound of it is soothing to me. I really like rainstorms. However, I do not like it when I have to go outside in the rain. I don't like getting wet, especially my hair. I straighten my hair every morning, so if it rains, there's a chance that effort would be wasted. Plus, walking around in wet cloths is not very comfortable.

I like rain but I don't like being caught in it. What about the rest of you? What do you think of rain?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I absolutely hate it. The rain changes my mood completely and I become really pissed off and depressed when it rains, I don't know why but I just do. I've even been pissed off at work a few times without knowing why only to realize later that it was raining (I was still angry/depressed without even knowing it was raining). Yeah, I'm a strange one...

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm so touched that people hate me. =)

Oh, I love the rain, I love to run around in it, I love to jump in puddles, and I've stopped caring about my hair getting all messed up! The sound of rain is awesome too, and it puts me in a good writing mood.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I really dislike rain to be quiet frank. It just puts me in a bad mood as I associate it with cold weather and just dark, gloomy days. On the flip, I'm a big fan of hot and sunny weather - this is kind of a rarity in England (sometimes even in the summer). So my dislike for rain is mainly because we get too much of it per calender year.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Rainy is one of the nicest and most respectable members of this forum :)

I like rain. Especially if it follows a heat wave. I love going outside and walking around in a thunderstorm.

It's when the rain turns to snow that I begin to dislike it.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm scared of the rain. I really don't like the sound of the rain. It's.. It's really scary. I just feel like crying out whenever the rain comes in. I don't know why. The sound of the rain is just really scary. Like what Jimmy said, my mood could change whenever the rain comes in. I just really don't know why but its triggered like that..

I adore rain. (and Raindrop14 :P ))

Nah really. It is just so nice to listen to, very calming for me. I love walking in it and writing to the steady beat of them. It is just sooooo awesome. I love the calm stilless of rain.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Ooh, I love the rain. It has a soothing sound, and it's kind of interesting to watch it fall over everything. I also love the smell that fills the air after a good rainfall. Everything just smells so clean and pure.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I don't like sad cold rain that makes everything dreary. I prefer a nice warm rain shower that leaves a nice, soothing mist above the ground.

Necromancer

Leaning Towards Solace
I think rain is really soothing and calming, especially after a really long day when you come home from work and it's raining outside. All you really want to do is lay in bed with some hot cocoa, a good Ghibli movie and someone to watch it with. People who don't like rain can be easily understood, as no one would like to be caught in the midst of it without an umbrella or somewhere where you can find shed from it. Other than that, I could not possibly see any reason for there to not like it. Hell, even the sound of droplets against your window should be enough to sooth you.

Only time I love the rain is when there isn't any thunderstorms. Rain itself is very calming to me and I like to hear it hit the roof of my house. Thunderstorms scare the **** out of me.

Big Octo

=^)
Not enough rain falls where I live, but when it does, I love it. The sound of the drops hitting a window or the ground is music to my ears, and seeing it fall also something I enjoy. Even getting caught in the rain doesn't anger me, but rather, does much of the same as seeing or hearing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom