• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do you think Bowser's Fury will be?

As part of Mario's 35th anniversary celebrations, Super Mario 3D World was announced to be coming to the Switch with a brand new expansion called Bowser's Fury.

While we don't have any details on what this mode will be, I want to know your ideas before we do.

What do you think the mode will entail?

Do you imagine it to be some remixed levels with a shorter time on the clock like New Super Luigi U?

Do you imagine it to be an expansion with multiple worlds or perhaps a mode where you even play as Bowser himself?

What are your predictions?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
The trailer showed a very wide-open rea with free-roaming camera a lá odyssey, meaning, no fixed camera like the rest of the world, which suggests that that area in particular seems to have a more open-ended design to it. Now, to wonder if that area is some kind of hub world, or if it's a platforming stage. I saw obstacles in the background that might indicate the latter. I surely hope so. Odyssey-style levels in the 3D World setting would be ace.

It'll be like that Ganon's fury mode in Hyrule Warriors but instead Bowser will be eradicating the pervs who spammed bowsette

I never played 3D World so I don't know the story outside of clear pipes, catsuits and fairy in a bottle, but I would be leaning for it being playable Bowser given that the re-releases of Mario games tend to have the character the expansion is named after, be playable. Or I would hope that'd be the case. But again I don't know the story so I wouldn't be able to say what his mission could possibly be to tie into the main game.

Quin

Disaster Master
I don't know what it is, but I do know its making me rebuy this game. I'm not much for rebuying switch ports, but I loved the original and even a single new world is making me want to buy it. Add in that the game runs faster AND online multiplayer? Yeah, I'm getting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom