• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What Do You Think Are The Most ANNOYING Holes in the Story?

I made this thread without really having one in mind, but perhaps if it picks up I'll share one later.
For you, what are the most annoying issues, big or small, that you see between any given Zelda games? When I say that, I mean holes in the story, seemingly impossible events concerning the plot, timeline placement, etc.
Is there anything that just really seems to bug you about where certain games are placed timeline wise?
Within the games, are there any story-lines or characters you just don't understand?

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I don't really get why Link doesn't know Zelda from the beginning of Spirit Tracks. I mean their grandparents were Link + random and Tetra + random from WW/PH (I assume that it was their grandparents since Niko is still alive, and the Linebeck in this game is "Linebeck the third" which means that there have only been one other Linebeck in between). Shouldn't the families have stayed in touch?

SuperMetroid

Eating Your Brains
Everything about Link going back in time to seal Demise in the Master Sword and changing his sealed location from the sealing spike to within the Sealed Temple. Nothing makes sense, seeing as there's strong evidence for Link both forming and not forming a separate timeline.

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
Mine would have to be the whole 'divine prank' scene from TP. I know Hyrule Historia clears it up, but that's only if i accept the split timeline theory, which i don't (don't argue, this isn't the place). I've looked everywhere for a reasonable explanation, but after searching ever since the official timeline was revealed, i've got nothing really credible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom