• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What Do You Think About Zelda In This Game?

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
i like how they took the focus off her a little bit but still had parts that she took part in. I think it showed her in a very powerless and vulnerable state in the beginning of the game with her castle being over taken by the twilight. I liked this because these type of qualities were more human being like qualities that made her seem more human being like. So in my opinion i think it was good. yes they did leave her out a lot but you know in every Zelda game that Zelda is going to play some kind of role no matter what just depends on how big the role she plays. Also think that it depends how focused the plot or storyline is on Hyrule and the royal family.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I have yet to meet a princess Zelda I didn't like and TP Zelda is one of the great ones. While she may not be seen in this game that often, her role is a big one. Zelda in this game is extremely powerful, as the fight with Ganondorf shows, but at the same time extremely gentle. Her role as the wielder of the triforce of wisdom really blossoms in this game. She's definitely someone worth fighting and risking your life for.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Okay. I thought she was fabulous. She was tough and brave, but you could she her gentle side. I loved the battle with Gannondorf on horseback, because she really shined there. And her caring nature towards Link, the hero she didn't know, also brought out the best in her. Her holding the triforce of wisdom was a nice touch. I also loved her design, and her cloak she wore was cool. I wish we could have seen her more, but it was not to be so. Still, it was nice to know she had saved her people from destruction. Saving her? No biggie.

Last edited:
This is my favorite incarnation of Zelda thus far, for many reasons. She's mature, serious, brave, kind, caring, and she actually does things in this game. (You could argue that Zelda in The Wind Waker does something too, but most of the time that's hitting you with Light Arrows. I lost more hearts in the final boss fight from Zelda's terrawfulbad aim with the Bow than from the villain)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom