• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords What Do You Think About the Anniversary Edition?

Well I went and did it... I bought a second 3DS just so I could play multiplayer with people. Nintendo sure knew how to play me LOL.

Last edited:
H

Hero of Storms2

It was really short but my favorite part would have to be the ALttP, LA, LoZ bonus dungeons. At first Vaati's second phase in the first battle was confusing but I figured it out in about 30 seconds. And I agree with everyone else about The Hero's Trials; that was "im gonna rage quit" hard for me.

H

Hëradïn

it is short, but it is also fun. I like the alttp area the most, memories...

It is a very great game. I love how it grants some people who want to play it but never had the oppurtunity. Being the third zelda I beat, I wish it were way longer. I told all of my friends who have a DSi and they either don't have internet or have the shop blocked off be parental controls. It's ironic to think it is a special edition and is the only free game on that shop. I think the bonus levels are/will be great. I have yet to beat the last two mages, complete the old zelda levels, and unlock the legendary Hero's trial! I bet this game will have much to offer for being so short.

It is a very great game. I love how it grants some people who want to play it but never had the oppurtunity. Being the third zelda I beat, I wish it were way longer. I told all of my friends who have a DSi and they either don't have internet or have the shop blocked off be parental controls. It's ironic to think it is a special edition and is the only free game on that shop. I think the bonus levels are/will be great. I have yet to beat the last two mages, complete the old zelda levels, and unlock the legendary Hero's trial! I bet this game will have much to offer for being so short.

You must have a 3DS because Flipnote Studio is also free on DSiWare and Photo Dojo once was.

I enjoy playing Four Swords but there is indeed a dearth of content and the single payer mode is defunct.

Venom5051

Talk Zelda, talk Zelda
Who Likes " The Legend of Zelda Four Swords" Now for the DSi, DSi Xl ,and the 3DS

I want to know what you think about the new game that has came out for us DSi and 3DS owners. What did you like about the game. What did you not like about the game? I thought that since they added the new stages was the best part of it. That is what I think! I want to know what you think, the wonderful people at Zelda dungeon.

I think it's great. I had ALttP on GBA, but I never had any friends to play FS with, so this was a great release for me. The single player mode really felt nice and not forced at all. Plus I have a DSi and a 3DS so my girlfriend has been playing with me :) I really loved the retro levels, those made the game in my opinion. I just unlocked the Hero's Trial so I think I'm gonna take that on pretty soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom