• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords What Do You Think About the Anniversary Edition?

So Four Swords came out on the 28th of September, abd lots of people downloaded it either from the DSi Shop or the eShop. So for those who did, what do you think about the game? How is the multiplayer? Any favorite levels, worlds, bosses, etc.? Tell me here.

Link 2 the past

Slashy Slashy
One thing I really love is how much more useful rupees are in this. How many time have you opened a chest in a regular Zelda game and been really disappointed to find it's just rupees. But in this game, you really can never have enough of them!

It begs for an online mode though.

Its a very good game,but I dont like the level system,there's should have a big overworld with dungeons like all Zelda games and its too short,but other than that,Its a nice game

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
It's nice, honestly. I never had anyone to play with back when it first was released, so I'm glad I finally do get to play it. However, I wish it was online, and not just local wi-fi.

YogLink

Water Temple Lover
I have a Ds lite and since no one puts the rom online i can play it -.-

the game's good, I really like how the worlds are different everytime you play them, it kinda makes up for how increddibly short it is, I like collecting rupees, and I think the single player worked out all right, better than I though it would.

I think it was great, and with the added Hero's Trial and Realm of Memories, it added so much more to the experience. I have been playing this obsessively on one player since it came out and I just beat though everything, so now I don't have much else to do than to play around to explore more areas haha. The Realm of Memories was quite challenging and to my liking, and the Hero's Trial was much more so. I'm just glad the hard parts are over and I can spend more time playing and exploring rather than trying to get everything done haha. This game has much more to offer than the gba version and although most people are calling it a quick game, if you try to do everything that's available to be done, it will take quite some time and will definitely challenge Zelda veterans. Happy Zelda Playing Everyone!!!

Link 2 the past

Slashy Slashy
With the new Lttp LA and LoZ levels, I kind of wished they used the actual sound effects and enemy models from those game, rather than the FS ones.

I also find a little annoying how many times you have to kill a bunch of enemies.

Last edited:
J

JoseMojo

I am LOVING this game, I never though a free game would be this good.

On the Other hand I am extremely lonely since I have no bros to play with ;_;

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I never played it before but downloaded it yesterday from the e-shop and I love it. It is funny and looks cool. I can't give a proper judgement yet because like I said I never played it before. But so far I like it :)

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
I like the Realm of Memories because it has that retro charm and nostalgia but introduces completely new challenges.

The Hero's Trial is SUPER HARD. It's difficulty rivals AoL. Now, if I had some skilled friends to play with, that might be a different story.

pacpix

AWESOME
I have really enjoyed the game. I prefer FSA to this one, but it is still pretty good. The game is actually longer than most people have said it is. You have to beat the game 3 times to get the silver keys, than the gold, and then the hero keys on each level. Also the realm of memories has three long levels and the hero's trial has three difficult and long levels too.

Nayrulinkx

Japanese Wannabe
That game was great! I loved the multiplayer Realm of Memories! ^^ But some levels are just difficult! Like The hero's trials, getting the hero keys and (sometimes) the golden keys. But beside the difficultly on collecting so many rupees, it was really fun! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom