• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What Do You Think About It

i really like Twilight Princess its one of my favorite zelda games heck i was messing around for nothing earlier i want all of your opinions

It's my favourite Zelda game. I made other posts relating to it as to why. Very good game in my opinion.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
my favourite Zelda game and probably my favourite game. love it start to finish. still annoyed it didn't get through to the voting stage of my Zelda Awards

I love Twilight Princess I think that it has one of the best stories in a Nintendo game. It has a lot of heart to it. Link felt like a real person in the game. Plus the characters went through character development. Personally I think it's a better game then Ocarina of Time.

G

GoddessOfHylia

Yes I love Twilight Princess. There's a few iffy things about it but overall I love the game.

zeldatreasure

zeldatreasurechest
Just like every Zelda game you play for the first time it took some getting used to. But that's what I like about the Zelda series. It combines familiar themes with new innovations to keep you coming back again and again. Just like every other Zelda game I have ever played I loved every minute of it.

When I first started playing it, I didn't like it at all and then I couldn't progress in the story as well, so I stopped playing.
Two years later I picked it up again. Suddenly I fell in love with it and even found it easy enough.
To be honest, it made me play every other Zelda game I could find again :)

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I loved it. The story was really compelling; I didn't want to stop playing because I wanted to know what happened to Midna and who she really was. The world and dungeon design was amazing. There was so much exploration that it took days, maybe even weeks to explore the whole game. The dungeons were unlike anything from any other Zelda game, especially the Twilight Palace and the Lakebed Temple. The graphics, even though they were behind for the time, were really well done. Overall, Twilight Princess was great game it is worth playing through multiple times.

i think it was a great game, before i started playing it i had heard so much bad about it, but i loved it, i even 100%ed it. i personally think its the darkest and scariest zelda game too.

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
I really liked Twilight Princess. The beginning of the game may have been a bit boring, but once you started exploring, the game started to get fun. The story was good, the characters were great, and the controls are good. Easily in my top 5 favorite Zelda games. And no it isn't the worst Zelda game ever, let's try to forget the CD-i ever existed.

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
Not my favorite game but most certianly high up on the list. I liked how sad it was. Zelda's story made me feel bad for the peolpe of Hyrule. Can't help but feel bad about the light being sucked out of everything. Innocents being forced into Twilight. Masterfully designed in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom