• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Think About a Zelda Movie

F

flyingseal

As long as Morgan Freeman is Link, Lady Gaga is Ghriham, and Zelda is played by someone good, SS movie ftw!!!

Impa

Sheikahchu
It's not up to us. There's not enough power in us to get the to make a movie, nor is there enough to stop them from making one. If they do make a movie, whether it's bad or amazing, we're all going to see it.

I have been waiting for a Zelda movie for quite a long time. I think it should be based on the Zelda universe, rather than a particular game in the series. I would like if it followed that same basic story as the first Zelda, but has characters and monsters from other games in the series, and maybe a twist ending. I also hope that Link does'nt talk. If he did, it would anger many fans of the series, me being one of them.

D-Lo G

Author of Short Stories
I'm not desperately hoping for a Zelda movie, but if they made one I would definitely go see it.

i would say yes, but then I think about it and have to say no. The vocie acting would be a huge issue (I mean look at the TV series...don't want that to happen again...), and so would the dungans. Zelda should be left alone as a game and manga. No TV series or movie.

I don't know, maybe... That is good to think about.
And for the temples, maybe have a montage of link going through the temples and defeating the bosses.

Z

ZeldaSentai

A zelda movie will work if done right. they dont have to give link dialogue. sign language can work and navi/midna/fi can speak for link. i dont think it's necessary though, zelda is already successful as it is. this is a gamble whether it will draw fans in for keep them away

only if they found the right people and it didnt have lame graphics. i would go see it as long as a big time director made it.

I don't like the Idea of a movi based on the story of a game, because we would already know the full storie, and there is always some thing they didn't put in the movie that you liked, like in the Lord of The Rings, I hate that they didn't had anything about Tom Bombadill (I don't know his name in the USA, I live in Brazil).
Nut I would love to see a movie between games, explaining something that happend between the games that we dont know, or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom