• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Think About a Zelda Movie

I think you would defenitely get in trouble with the voice enacting and also what content do you want to use? How Link completes dungeons? Nah...oh, and behold of all the cosplayers that would be there at a premiere at the cinemas >_<

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I wouldn'd mind a Zelda movie just as long as they don't screw it up like every other gaming related movie. But that would I think have the best chance of making one with Ocarina of Time and definitely find the right actors and not just half-*** it.

Well, if they would make it properly. Good(-looking) actors, great looking graphics, improving the story for cinema (you can't film all of the puzzles, they have to think of something for that).
And why don't make it look Lord of the Rings-like, with the great scenery and realistic look

Well, if they would make it properly. Good(-looking) actors, great looking graphics, improving the story for cinema (you can't film all of the puzzles, they have to think of something for that).
And why don't make it look Lord of the Rings-like, with the great scenery and realistic look

I completely forgot about Puzzles!!

Now i'm just imagining this scene of link pushing blocks for 15 minutes ._.

A Zelda movie using WW graphics, Link just shakes his head, and good voice acting in the comic style of WW would be awesome.

ummm no. Just no. I hate to say it but few film adaptions of games have been good and I can think of a few reasons why a Zelda film would fall into this category. Mainly, Link being mute. No one except the Zelda fans would appreciate that.

L

LoZ Nerd 1.7

meh its okay but prob wouldnt be so great

Look at what the old TV show did to LoZ.........a LoZ movie? I think not......

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Nintendo has the best and easiest chance with Ocarina of Time-based movie. Hire a couple of great actors, get props and some insane GFX, keep Link speechless and everyone else is voiced...it's a legend only in movie form. It's pretty much fool proof as well, as we don't have to base it off of OoT game but rather the OoT Manga which is a bit shorter, but also filled with a bit more action. The story is simpler than people make it out to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom