• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do you put in your salads?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Robbed of the enjoyment of answering this thread which @Satan pretended to make. I have decided to make it for realsies.

I don't like salad but I will eat it just for the goodness. I will eat leaves including lettuce and kale or spinach but that is about it. The thought of eating tomatoes horrify me and I don't like cucumber.

My fellow forum dwellers probably aren't as fussy as I am so I am putting the question to you. What do you put in your salad?

Thank you for allowing me to circumvent making threads again friendo. uwu Making threads scares me!

I am a simple man. I like some romaine lettuce with baby spinach leaves with some shredded cheese, usually mozzarella. I'll top that with a Greek vinaigrette. And perfect. Croutons are ok, I guess, but like most non-leafy salad additions, they're very annoying to disperse amongst the entire salad while I eat it, and my fork has a bias against them.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Thank you for allowing me to circumvent making threads again friendo. uwu Making threads scares me!

I am a simple man. I like some romaine lettuce with baby spinach leaves with some shredded cheese, usually mozzarella. I'll top that with a Greek vinaigrette. And perfect. Croutons are ok, I guess, but like most non-leafy salad additions, they're very annoying to disperse amongst the entire salad while I eat it, and my fork has a bias against them.
No problem. And remember for 398 rupees I'll make any thread you want.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I am also quite fussy about salad. I only want lettuce, tomato, and crutons in mine. That’s it. I don’t like cucumbers or eggplants or whatever else usually goes in salads. As far as dressing goes, I only like creamy Italian dressing. I hate Caesar and ranch and anything else.

On other types of salad, I hate macaroni salad and potato salad and egg salad, pretty much any other type of salad you can think of. I hate all that stuff.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't really make salads, but I often order them at restaurants. Quinoa salad is probably my favourite kind, but I also can't say no to a yummy pasta or potato salad.

Nothing beats a classic caesar salad though, especially when it comes with a bowl of clam chowder. Put some croutons and shredded parmesan on that baby and you've got a delightful treat!

Ninja

Well well well
My ideal salad:

Spinach
Strawberries
Mangos
Diced tomatoes
Balsamic vinaigrette
Pecans or cashews

Not a huge salad eater by any means. I'll take a ribeye salad, no greens, all meat.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I normally just put my salads into the trash where they rightfully belong.

Reactions: Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom