• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Normally Eat?

Dan

So recently me and Jamie(Xyphon) agreed it was finally time we took our relationship to the next step, yes a webcam chat, I stuck it into bi-curioisty mode and for the first time me and Jamie saw each other face to face, I must admit I was shocked at what I saw as he was quite a messy pup to say at the least, he was wearing no top and you could clearly see chocolate around his face, furthermore he had some meaty substance in between his teeth and to top it all of he started eating some baked beans straight out of a can while speaking with his mouth open about, needless to say it was icky and I had a right ol go at him about manners.

While looking at the food that stuck to Jamie like a spider stuck to a table with superglue I thought oh gosh I wonder what the great people at ZD eat on average a week. So would you say your diet is quite healthy, or are you a total chocolate junkie bacon bearing psycho!

Sheik

:the:
You seem to be getting random questions in your head from lots of random shenanigans, my dear englishman.
And whatever I can make the fastest and cheapest.

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm kind of strict with that I eat because I like to stay fit and whatnot. I try to avoid most "bad" carbs and I mainly eat proteins as well as fruit and veg. It's a boring diet and the foods/meals I consume are boring as well :/

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Not gonna lie..... I usually eat unhealthy food. I have mcdonalds at least 5 times a week (often more), but I'm really fussy so usually I'll just make my own meal and burger at mcdonalds as my order is always complicated. But I love home cooked roast pork a lot. Also Bacon is awesome.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I have my meals and what I eat planned out quite well (at least for weekdays), 5-6 times a day, with roughly 3 hours in between each meal.

It looks something like this:

• Breakfast ~ Most important one of the day! Usually have a mixture of all macros in here. Protein, carbs, vitamins, sugars, etc. etc. Something like, eggs, a sandwich, tea/milk/reg water and some fruits would be typical.

• Lunch ~ I have this at my school, most of the time look similar to breakfast in what I get into my system. While random what I'll get each day, there is always cottage cheese and sandwiches to pick from though each day.

• Pre-workout ~ Protein & Carbs, either have a big serving of food like steak & potatoes and some other stuff with that, or something smaller like porridge & a protein shake. Depends a lot on how much time I got left until I go to the gym, if I have quite some time then I usually go for more food, vice versa.

• Post-workout ~ Mostly focused on protein rich foods here, meat, eggs & beans is pretty much what I always have after a workout. Then most likely a protein shake afterwards.

• Dinner ~ I cook this myself if my family is having something that tastes like fecal matter for dinner, which is almost everyday. Would consist of the same things as breakfast, meat, carbs, fruits etc. Has become somewhat of a habit to just mimic my breakfast here.

• Supper/Midnightsnack ~ Depending on how hungry I'm feeling I'll either order some fast food around these hours or just eat pretty "unhealthy" stuff like candy, chocolate, popcorn. Maybe not eat anything at all if I'm just not feeling like it.

Can look a little bit different though at weekends, since I'm not at the gym those days I'll usually eat a little less and/or more unhealthy stuff. :/

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I usually just eat whatever I see in the kitchen. I don't anything too heavy to eat at night and I sometimes don't eat in the afternoons since I sometimes eat a big breakfast.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If there's fruit in the fridge, I always like to grab something (I mostly like Apples, Pears, and Oranges). I also like to make a variety of different sandwiches.

If we don't have those in the house, I just eat whatever we have. I'm not overly fussy.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I usually eat egg rolls, ramen, or fruit on week days. Both are quick snacks for a busy college student. My mom works late & my dad usually gets free food from his jobs, so I usually end up running on that

I usually eat graham crackers with peanut butter for a snack depending on if I'm not all that hungry or if I need something to tide me over. If I'm really hungry, I fix me a pizza or eat some leftovers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom