• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Look for in a Snack Food?

Sweet, savory, salty, protein-packed, cheesy, crunchy, moist, cold, warm, sammichy?

What do you crave when you need a snack? Feel free to share your favorite snack if you have one and please leave a very detailed explanation why.

I like corn tortilla chips with salsa, queso, or spinach and artichoke dip. Crunch and gooey. Though, every once in a while, I desire an eclair or dark chocolate.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
I want my mouth to water, I want it to make me warm on the inside, I want it to make me anticipate every little nibble..... I want to feel very very satisfied when Im done with it too.....

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I look for a good personality and nice curves I mean taste mainly, if I eat snacks it means I'm bored so just chocolate, sweets etc.

bunny

birb overlord
What do I prefer? Sugar. That is all. What do I eat? Fruit and veggies... dieting... ._.||

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
Cellophane annoys me to no end, so I generally eat whatever sweets that my parents made. Cookies, brownies, that ham dinner last night, etc.
I'm a lazy person, so I only snack on things I don't have to make. :muffin:

Dan

I tend to look for snacks that aid humanity rather than destroying it. So muffins are a big no no, carrots on the other hand have a 80% chance rate at healing humanity.... somehow.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I look to see if the snack has a salty/hard taste and texture to it. If so, I'll probably leave it. I aim for sweet foods that are easy to chew, like kiwi and apples and chocolate, you know?

Claire

The Geekette
I like snacks with a high moisture content and that are a little sweet. Fruit and I are kind of BFFs.

I'm not a fan of salty or dry snacks. I also tend to shy away from hot or room temperature snacks. I like it cold. Fruit is awesome because the texture varies so much that whatever mood you are in, you can find it in one fruit or another. If I'm looking for more protein, I'll gobble on a hard-boiled egg. Portability is necessary too since I don't have time to have a typical American breakfast. Fruit just seems like the uber snack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom