• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Like the Most About Skyward Sword?

I would agree that the graphics are astonishing. My favorite thing would be the presentation, it presents itself on a grand scale. With it's beautiful music, unique characters, and lush environments, I can't get enough of this game.

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
I know a better question. What can you dislike about Skyward Sword? NOTHING.

I like it all. The story, the dungeons, the overworld, the motion controls, the cutscenes. It's all just so great and everything I could want from a Zelda game with motion controls. I especially like the way you can now roll bombs and I love the mini games and the side-quests. I have a bad feeling I'm getting married to Peatrice. ._.

S

Stephie-chan

I love the story a d how the cutscenes were not that short. The bosses were very fun to play and I love to do the sidequests which most people dont like. I think what i got he most thrill was the thunder dragon challenge to get the hylian sheild. I think it was cool that you had to earn the famous shield instead of just buying it. But really you cant continue without it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom