• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Like the Most About Skyward Sword?

I love in the lanayru mine the timeshift stones. I love how they created 2 rooms in one, and it really brings the lanayru region to life. Everytime I activate a stone I think: How would it have looked once before? And I got amazed over and over again.

I like the story, the graphics and the overall feeling of slashing enemies with your sword (wii mote +)

Fig

The Altruist
I really enjoyed the storyline and gameplay elements of Skyward Sword. I don't care about the graphics, for its not what makes the game great (that's right. I'm talking to you kids who buys games for graphics.), but the graphics were actually really excellent. Good job Nintendo.

it has got to be the sidequests for me. it gives more individuality other than link and the rewards are very useful and can make you think.

I like the controls the most. You can control Link very well through the air and on the ground, Just feels like you are 95% in control of Link in every aspect.

Maffiline

nirorlei
I adore the graphics--they're so beautifully colored. There's such a nice shading to everything, making it look sweet-like.
I love the music. While it's not memorable to me and maybe others, I must say Skyward Sword had one of the best Zelda soundtracks ever. It's just simply divine.
I like the motion play/swordplay however you want to call it, and how Link corresponds to your exact arm/wrist/hand movements.
The storyline was great too, and I don't know what to say about it really.
I liked the dungeons too--they were challenging, and as another user said, "puzzling and the answer was always right under your nose."
I absolutely adore Fi--no doubt about it. I repeat this a lot when I talk about her: she's ironic, she's vague when you need her most and just full of information when you don't need her. I love Fi, and there's nothing you say about her that can change my mind. Yes, she does get a little bit annoying when your hearts are low, when your shield is about to break, when your Wiimote is about to die. But all of these I have no trouble with--as I find hearts, or die so she doesn't have time to tell me my hearts are low, and I hardly ever get enough damage done on my shield for Fi to tell me it's about to break, but it ends up breaking so again she doesn't have enough time. My Wiimote about to die? Psh, I never pay attention to the battery life on my Wiimote so I'm perfectly fine with her telling me it's about to die. :D

The 1:1 motion controls made for some very original puzzles. The time shift stones were also something that I really enjoyed, very unique. And the upgrading system is something that I hope they keep in future games. Maybe even make that more essential to the main quest as you really didn't need to upgrade anything to beat the game.

I think for me, what I liked the most about Skyward Sword is just the way the game brings the experience all together. Everything in the game meshes so well; even the flawed sections still feel like they're fully part of the game. And the way the game is designed, everything, from the gameplay to the music to the items to the story, is so well-done and thrilling that the game is just incredibly fun to play. If I had to pick a way to sum up the feeling the game gives me, I'd probably describe it as a pure Zelda experience. More so than almost any Zelda game I've played, I think this game is just a joy to play and feels like Zelda... feels like adventure.

Zelda. They made her character so intersting! Just like how I thought Zelda would be. Shes a Tomboy but has her girly moments. I also love the flying gaint birds (sorry forgot the name!!)

I like the motion controls, the story, and the fact that there was a little more action and a little less adventure than normal.

well I liked the length of the game because all the other zelda games r shorter and have a shorter storyline but skyward sword you go to each of the 3 regions constantly for gratitude crystal quests godess cubes heart pieces and to continue on in the story that is what I like about skyward sword.

The incorporation of Timeshift Stones were definitely one of my favorite parts of the game. It made the gameplay more interactive and creative.

Also, gathering gratitude crystals made upgrading to a bigger wallet a lot more fun than just collecting skulltuas.

Screwing over Cawlin with the letter was hilarious. I did not expect that to happen. XD (although it was also rather disturbing and creepy) I like how you can choose to help people or ruin people's lives, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom