• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do you like? Pizza or Bacon

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Let's take two things that have zero correlation to one another and see how they size up.

That being said: bacon as a breakfast side, and pizza as a lunch/dinner main course.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
0fc.gif

Pizza is the miracle food that the great minds of humanity have worked tirelessly worked to create for thousands of years. It comes in many forms and sizes, it can be prepared in many ways, and can be topped with virtually any natural ingredient; these options allow both consumer satisfaction and nutritional perfection. Pizza is the pinnacle of all sustenance, but is it truly the gift from God that many claim it to be?

Some scientists have warned the public that pizza is a highly unpredictable creation that may change for the worse if we grow too dependant on it's highly addictive quality. Warnings from tomato shortages, the disappearance of inferior dishes such as tacos, to even the belief that pizza will one day become sentient and enslave the human race.

One Italian researcher, who requested to remain anonymous, had the following to say;

"We made a mistake, I believe. I'm old, but I remember well the arduous study and experimentation we performed when me and my colleagues were brought to a remote facility in southern France. We were tasked to invent a main course meal that contained no less than wheat dough, tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. Our sponsors believed that these three basic components would form the key to world domination. We had no choice but to cooperate, even after our disastrous initial attempts; mortal eyes were never made to witness the horrors we concocted in that laboratory."

You can read the full interview on Twitchtruth.net. Remember to use a VPN and a TOR browser before visiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom