• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Like About Your Favorite Zelda Character?

~SkullKid~

~Mazuke~
What is it about you favorite character that makes it your favorite. My Favorite Character is Zant from Twilight Princess because of how cool he was and how mysterious he looks, kinda reminds me of me.

Princess Zelda for sure. I can sometimes understand her personality but then she throws me a curveball, she's so damn mysterious and I love that about her. She's wise and collective but also very intense once the situation gets real. I just love how every incarnation of her has kept that personality intact but there was no fear to push her in a different direction.

I actually have two.
Sheik is one of them because he's so mysterious and so just, AWESOME! He's such a bada**, and I love arguing with people who try to tell me Sheik is a girl >.< He just seems so wise and he's the best character besides...
Midna! Who is my other favourite because she starts out so adorable, and then you find out she's got this sarcastic personality that makes you wanna attack her for being so rude XD
But then she gets better and I love her(:
And you can watch her as she starts to actually care about what happens to more than just herself, and in the end, she is GORGEOUS :D
And my favourite thing about her is how, at the very end, all of a sudden, she is sooo ridiculously formal! She was lighthearted the entire time, and she would be rude and sarcastic, and demanding, and then all of sudden, she's all proper and formal! It makes me laugh hysterically every time XD

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
My favorite characater (if I had to choose from the hundreds that I like) would have to be Elzo from Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap.

Elzo.jpg

Elzo is not only Link's friend, but also serves as a mentor and guide. His wisdom guides Link on his journey. His dialogue is also some of the funniest in the Zelda series

B

Blindateight

Mines Tingle, just love how fun loving and crazy he is! that and when ever i see him it reminds me of when i first encountered him when i was a young'n playing Majora's Mask :)

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Mine is Midna (and I didn't even have to sarcastically say "Big shocker!" Oh, wait). From her spirited personality, to her otherworldly design, to her backstory, which is tragic, without being overly formulaic. Additionally, and unlike other characters in the series, her change in demeanor is a gradual process throughout the course of the game. As a result, the whole arc feels very natural. To me, she's the most endearing fictional character around.

Last edited:
My favourite chat extent is, and always will be: Link. He's an amazing swordsman and has Epona and Loftwing. What more could a guy want? He goes on these crazy adventures that remain in our hearts forever, AND he's so da*n awesome!

Link is my favorite. Of course:) but it's true. I feel like I've grown up with him! I've been playing Zelda ever since I can remember, and when I first played Ocarina of Time, I really felt like I went on an adventure. Zelda is the first game series I really got into!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom