• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Guys Like to Do for Fun Outside of Music, TV, Video Games, and Internet?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I like watching movies and reading books. :)

I also love scary stories and such and plan on writing a few of my own for fun.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I love playing boardgames, and I'm a part of a local gaming group that meet up every wednesday :) Other than that I enjoy reading on my kindle (mostly fanfiction, but still) and occasionally drawing :)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
My main hobbies are mainly sports related: football, tennis, and golf being the main ones. I also work out regularly but I consider that more of a lifestyle thing. Aside from that, I like shopping and occasionally going out (clubbing) though that's more of a phase that's passed.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I watch the good ol' P when it's nighttime. I also am an avid parkourist. I'm kidding on that last point. I do however practice photography; I am currently studying how a lens can improve an iPhone 5 camera given the proper focus.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Theater. ...That's pretty much it. Out of those categories, you pretty just described my life. I do like reading as well, but I've been on a Riordan kick that I just can't seem to break atm.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Theater. ...That's pretty much it. Out of those categories, you pretty just described my life. I do like reading as well, but I've been on a Riordan kick that I just can't seem to break atm.

I love theater. Its wonderful that you have done theater. It is a great thing to practice. It is liketaking steps out of your own shoes into anothers shoes. Its funky at first but it soon attaches itself to you lie white on rice. It's quite possitive. I think you will go far in your theater courier and am blessed to know that you are involved in the community. Cheers!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe

Oh yeah, sometimes I do go to the theater, but not always. And I do write quite a lot, which is one of my most time-consuming hobbies.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oh yeah, sometimes I do go to the theater, but not always. And I do write quite a lot, which is one of my most time-consuming hobbies.

not going to the theater (cinema), rather doing theater. stage props, acting, et cetera. it's a wonderful activity that everyone should participate in, given the time and preparation. most think of it as a joke; i think of it as a way to gain an alternate source of fame.

edit: Gobli is actually very good acting.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
not going to the theater (cinema), rather doing theater. stage props, acting, et cetera. it's a wonderful activity that everyone should participate in, given the time and preparation. most think of it as a joke; i think of it as a way to gain an alternate source of fame.

edit: Gobli is actually very good acting.

Who's Gobli?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom