• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Guys Do when It's Raining?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
When it's raining? I love the rain, so if I can I'll either open all the windows and listen to it or even take a walk in it, depends on if it's pouring or not.

octorok74

TETTAC
My bedroom is right under my roof, so when it rains I just lay on my bed and listen to it. Thunderstorms are even better because I can feel the house shake a bit from the thunder. Really cool.

Well, I can't stand the rain, especially the thunderstoms, so I usually retreat in my closet or cuddle my fiancé when I get scared :P

But usually when it is light rain I usually sing
[video=youtube;ynjjUAW3JfM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynjjUAW3JfM[/video]

I'm telling you, it passes time

bunny

birb overlord
Well, sometimes I like to just sit down somewhere and listen to it, especially if it's raining really hard. Thunder and lightning are also pretty neat to see/listen to. I'm a storm chaser's daughter, so I can't really help it. xD Every now and then my dad will take me with him while he chases down those big storms. :3 Other than that, I also like to draw, watch TV, or play a game with my sister or something. I enjoy rainy weather. I wish it would rain here more often.

It depends. Most of the time I'll grab a blanket and watch hours of anime. Anime like My Neighbor Totoro, X, Tokyo Babylon, and other similarly-themed films are just a few of my "rainy day favorites." Other times I'll play video games, usually [J]RPGS; drawing is another of my favorite things to do on a rainy day. However, the best thing I like to do on a rainy day is sleep.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I absolutely adore rain, so when I hear it, I sit out on my padio and enjoy it. I often take my notebooks or iPad and write a bit, because rain inspires me like nothing else. Or I browse the internet out there, as long as I'm under cover. But I ALWAYS have to go outside during the rain and enjoy it while I can, or at least open a window and stare at it. Rain just puts me in such a happy mood. ^^

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I love the rain, especially when it pours. So you can usually catch me running in the rain when it does rain. However if it's late at night I'll usually just open some windows, listen to it and play some video games.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
When it's raining, I typically do what I usually do. Rain doesn't affect what I do in any way, shape, or form, so I don't do anything different when it's raining. I just lay on my bed or sit at the desk and use my laptop, sometimes while watching TV (if something interesting is on) or listening to music. Heck, I'm listening to music while I'm typing this. It isn't raining where I m right now, but if it were, I wouldn't be doing anything different.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I love running outside and/or jumping on a trampoline while it's raining, though I wouldn't reccommend that to someone unless you're willing to get a terrible cold. :P I love the sound of rain, and usually sit by a window with a warm blanket and a good book. Rain also inspires me to draw for some reason, so I often have my sketch pad with me during stormy days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom