• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Get when You Guzzle Down Sweets

Eating as much as an elephant eats?

I usually don't eat sweets at all, save for some dark chocolate. The stuff is just too fattening. I'm underweight, and probably should be eating a bunch of candy, but it's not really my thing.

Night Owl

~Momentai
It depends on the candy.
Some of the ones I like cause my mouth to feel raw so I quit. Others I can eat tons of without problem.
But the majority of the time, my stomach decides to tell me you'll be sorry if you eat more (I have yet to try to push it though.)

Real rich foods will cause My stomach to feel sick though.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
the only thing i really feel when i do that is regret and guilt lol.. I shouldn't eat that much because health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and i had to get my gal-bladder removed so that isn't particularly good lol.. though i have been able to watch what i'm eating for a while now and i'm even losing some while doing it to! (yay me)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Oh boy, strange but unique thread we have here. I usually feel full after eating several small packages of sweets. It can happen, but rarely do I ever feel sick afterwards; however, if I ate something sweet and savory together, my stomach won't handle that very well.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Regardless of what kind it is, if I eat more than a little bit of sweets, I start to feel sick.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Tbh I don't care for sweets that much plus I have quite sensitive teeth so if eat too much my teeth really hurt! And then I can't literally eat anything for the rest of the day :/

octorok74

TETTAC
I feel like eating some more candy. I'm a bit like Spirit where I can eat anything and not gain a pound. Actually my family tested this. I lose weight when I eat food and gain weight when I exercise. Really, really weird. I hardly weigh anything. But when eating a lot of candy I don't really have ill effects. Except when I eat it after a Chinese dinner. Then I start to feel a bit eh.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
In one word: nausea.

I get nauseous quite easily and it can be brought on from just about anything. Too many lollies is one of them.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I have two main reactions: A.)Fat,Bloated,Basically like Snorlax or B.)Nothing. I wake up the next morning with a hazy memory of being without any form of self control. I basically go crazy.

Z

Zelda-Obsessee

Well after having a lot of stuff done on my teeth. (I had a plate, 7 teeth removed and now braces) I haven't eaten that much candy or chocolate over the past...nearly two years? However when I eat gummy lollies (gummy bears and snakes etc) I'm fine until I eat a lot and I start to feel a little sick. (It takes a lot of gummy lollies to get there though) but with chocolate and sour lollies I can eat quite a lot and not feel sick. Although, I refrain from eating heaps.

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
I feel full. I guess. I don't know really. When it comes to candy, I can manage to restrain myself. Except when it comes to boxes of Valentines chocolate. The mixed kind; no nuts. I'll eat the whole box in one sitting, and still want more. It's just so good and isn't sold too often. But that's the only candy I have trouble restraining myself against. And I usually just feel hyper after eating the whole box.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Well, if I really overdo it I wind up feeling like crap and might just get sick, however if I were to eat 5 cookies and 2 chocolate bars or something I would feel fine enough…certainly not gonna want to ingest any more sugar though, I would feel full after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom