• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Get when You Guzzle Down Sweets

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
You know, when you're eating as much as an elephant eats, you have to feel something. Perhaps sick or full. Idk. What do you get?

Wen I usuallly get full, I just feel like my stomache is about to explode. However, my body can digest my food really quick, so I can eat more food. Yay!

Djinn

and Tonic
0.jpg

Diabeetus if you keep it up over a long period of time without significant change to your diet.

But I have a fairly low tolerance of candy in general. It goes along with my general dislike of most "fake" foods. Which would be most things prepackaged or wrapped plastic food. And candy almost always falls into this category. I do like a lot of fruit though, but not when sugar is added to it. Never quite got why people did that in the first place. I am also not a fan of that coating it gives your teeth after only eating a few pieces. Skittles are the biggest offender here. Sometimes sugar overload sort of burns the tongue a bit. As if I drank something hot and it made my tongue go numb for a bit, I hated that.

bunny

birb overlord
No matter what kind of food it is, if I eat too much, I'll feel sick; I often feel like I'm gonna throw it all up. I've actually been trying to eat less for this reason. The best way for me to get rid of that feeling is to run it off. I'll go outside and take a nice, long jog.

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
0.jpg

Diabeetus if you keep it up over a long period of time without significant change to your diet.

But I have a fairly low tolerance of candy in general. It goes along with my general dislike of most "fake" foods. Which would be most things prepackaged or wrapped plastic food. And candy almost always falls into this category. I do like a lot of fruit though, but not when sugar is added to it. Never quite got why people did that in the first place. I am also not a fan of that coating it gives your teeth after only eating a few pieces. Skittles are the biggest offender here. Sometimes sugar overload sort of burns the tongue a bit. As if I drank something hot and it made my tongue go numb for a bit, I hated that.

So, sugar to you is like that gross film on your teeth when you wake up? Hmmm, I kind of feel bad for you then XD. Anyways, I usually don't eat alot of sweets or candy's because it burns my throat just like water, especially if it's chocolate. But if I ever was to do that, I would probably mix it with ice cream; unless it was like a brownie then it'd be all soggy.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
M&Ms

No really, what I get when I eat a ton of candy is a really weird feeling in my stomach. I don't feel sick -- nothing hurts or aches or none of that. But it kinda feels like my poor abdomen is churning itself, which doesn't feel GOOD.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I have never felt sick for candy recently. I have only eaten candy just enough to get satisfied. Not to get full or get a stomach ache. Only food is getting me full and giving me a stomach ache. I actually save my candy whenever I want some.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Usually a bit queasy. I used to have a high tolerance for sugar, now its focused to Pizza and Jimboy's Tacos.

I like to avoid overeating so I can still move quickly if I need to.

Also, Reeses. I can eat a lot of those.

I'm terrible, i can dust off entire trays of cakes, boxes of malteasers, packs of cookies and i only know ive eaten them all when there is nothing left.

for the englishmen among us i only weigh just under 8 stone, im stupidly skinny and cant seem to put weight on no matter what i eat but when i do realise that ive just nommed an entire box of cakes etc i get seriously depressed. So i dont get fat, dont get sick or feel full, i just feel depressed and greedy and can hear diabetes knocking on the door.

I have a pretty high sugar tolerance, so I really don't feel much, if anything, but being that I've pretty much been forced to eat almost all crap-food for most of my life, I can definitely feel the effects of it and want to avoid junk food as much as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom