• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Eat For Breakfast?

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Hello ZD! How are we? Well, we all know Breakfast is important, but what do you eat for Breakfast? Post here on what Breakfast what you eat everyday! Love to hear your Breakfast meals;)

If there's a thread like this already exists, you can delete it.

Today I ate for Breakfast, is Hot Dogs with Bacon. I know, weird Breakfast right?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Well, every morning that I have school, I always get breakfast in school. I go to the cafeteria and get four things: a honey bun, a green apple, and either two milks or two apple juices. Then I take them out of the cafeteria and eat them in the lobby while I wait for my friends to get there. (I always get to school right when it opens so I don't have to wait in line for breakfast.)

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Admittedly, I don't eat breakfast very often. On average, I'll have it, like, twice a week. For the past month or so, my breakfast has consisted of a cherry poptart and a glass of orange juice. Hooray. ;P

Dan

I often eat pretty much anything for breakfast, sometimes I will have fish and chips, a chocolate muffin, my girlfriend, but most of the time I enjoy a good ol piece of cheese on toast. :)

I very very rarely eat a ''heavy'' breakfast. It usually consists of a bowl of cereal and/or some toast. I feel like I'm going to be sick if I eat too much shortly after waking up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom