• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Eat For Breakfast?

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
When I work, I often eat scrambled eggs. They keep me going until lunchtime and I make good eggs :) On my days off, I like pancakes, oatmeal, cream of wheat, or french toast. Rarely do I have cereal for breakfast, but maybe once a month. I love a good hashbrown when I can get one :)

I usually have a bowl of chocolate milk with bread (sometimes freshly baked from the bakery on week ends). I put butter on my slices of bread and then jam or cheese (most of the time it's camembert or emmental) or sometimes i put salami on it. Sometimes i also eat some Croissant or Pain au chocolat. Then i drink a glass of orange juice and eat a banana (when i'm still hungry).

Scoby

France
A banana, I can't eat anything else other then banana because i want to stay same weight :)

M

Miyuki

Mine is almost always a strawberry poptart and some milk.
I've never really tried anything else.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
This morning I actually ate three slices of cheesecake for breakfast. Very hearty <3

I have a bag full of huckleberries in my freezer, and I decided to make huckleberry muffins from scratch last night, so that's what I had to eat this morning. 'With my coffee, of course. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom