• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Drink with Breakfast?

What do you drink in the morning?

• Orange juice, duh!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee. Can't function without it.

• Cocoa; it's delicious.

• Something else... I'll tell you in my post!

• Total voters

octorok74

TETTAC
I usually drink Iced Tea or Kool-Aid with breakfast. I drink whatever I had the night before that is still in my cup from when I went to sleep.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I used to drink milk every single morning, but I have hardly drunk milk for the past year or so. For breakfast nowadays, I generally drink some kind of juice, hot cocoa or tea now. I just can't stand to drink water with breakfast =/

Coffee, always coffee; can't function without it. If I don't have a cup of freshly brewed coffee in the morning, I'll have a splitting headache and become irritable until it reaches my palate.

If you want my advice, don't start drinking coffee. It blackens your teeth, it's not the healthiest drink in the world, and there are better ways to get you energized and awake in the morning.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I usually drink milk, especially if it's chocolate milk. If there isn't any milk, I resort to whatever flavor of juice I can find.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
It depends on what I'm having. If it's cereal, I'll have some chocolate milk. If it's something hot, then usually coffee. Anything else and I'll usually have some tea or juice.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I usually have a protein shake of some sort. I have problems with eating due to my mouth situation, so i need all the protein I can get.

I have been drinking Carnation Breakfast Essentials lately. It's pretty good although I am partially lactose intollerant.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't usually drink anything at all...but on the rare day, I'll drink water with breakfast. :)

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
i like having coffee with my breakfast. nothing beats that warm cup of joe in the morning.. though it for some reason if I don't have coffee i'll pick up a coffee base energy drink.. If I'm feeling for something different then i'll want to pick up a sugar free red bull lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom