• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Do when You're Depressed?

CrazyforCuckoos

Purveyor of Cuckoos
It's sad to me to see that the young kids on here are depressed. When I was a young kid I wasn't ever depressed. It all kicked in during my adolescent years.

Mune

I hate everyone equally.
I keep doing what I do normally. Hey, it's better than cutting myself (which I used to do).

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Who gave me a bad rep? When I said disconnected with my Evil Twin, I mean disconnected as in lose connection when wifing with my "evil Twin" Aka PK FLash

I have a bunch of methods, all revolving around distracting myself. It could be anything from journaling, listening to soothing music, going to the gym, playing video games, reading, watching a movie....basically, anything that makes me happy and keeps my mind off things.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Whenever I'm depressed or angry or almost grief-stricken, I first sit down. If I'm still ailed, I lay down. If still I am ailed, I go to sleep. Then I wake up, feel like new.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I go into my room, and curl of under my comforter. Then I listen to sad music and read manga. After, I usually cry myself to sleep. When I wake up, I feel like a new person. It makes me feel so much better to do that. <3

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i like to hang out with my cats and watch some continue? on youtube. cats are like furry balls of stress relief

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Depressed? Um, that usually happens like, during school (so basicly, right now) or maybe like, when one of my BF's breaks up with me (or I catch him cheating) I have an entire list of optional stuff that might happen. . .

1. Stuff myself with junk food
2. Draw so much that my fingers bleed
3. Try to slap my boyfriend
4. Chase my cats and throw little mouse toys for 'em
5. Actually start to like football
6. Go into great detail about the most stupidest things
7. Sit in my room and pout
8. Scream at my neighbors
Or
9. Rub my fore-head so much, I get acne (happens alot)

^ I'm not joking, I do this stuff when i'm down, or like really angry. . . I think I need a better list. . .
Oh, almost forgot

10. Play all available Zelda games non-stop

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom