• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do you do to relax?

ILU

i luv u
I like to sit on the porch in silence, usually with a cup of coffee (or valerian tea if my anxiety is acting up). No music, no internet, no nothing.

Bonus if it rains. It's a soothing sound, but even moreso, the feeling in the air just feels like.... I dunno, relief?

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I honestly try to do as little as possible if I want to actually relax. In my spare time I love to read and write and things like that but I I find it so hard to switch off that to actually relax I have to do something that doesn't require anything at all.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Running.

I lose track of time when I run and totally dissociate from everything else. It gives me space to get lost in thought or just totally space out.

Same. I put on my music, and just run. If I'm particularly stressed or angry, I literally run until I don't have energy to be stressed or angry. But running is my Zen. When I run, all I think about is the great music I'm hearing.

Dan

Listen to music whilst having a shower. Having a nice hot bubble bath surrounded by candles while accompanied by my rubber duck Roy.

I like to snuggle up in a big comfy chair and maybe sketch or write (No music though because it would just put me off) If it's winter, a cup of hot chocolate would be nice too.

Reactions: Dan

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I just sit back and fire up the TV, Youtube, or Twitch, but I have to be watching the right thing to be truly relaxed. I play video games as well to relax. Sometimes I treat myself with a bowl of ice cream or a soft drink also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom